Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

The Gaim movie is looking worse and worse IMHO. Thankfully the series hasn't ceased to amaze me.

And still no news on Takatora going back to Zangetsu. :bawling:
 
Last edited:
Minato and Oren are in Team Gaim's base......I wonder what happened.





I just want them to end this Zangetsu-Shin identity crisis bullshit right now...:redface2:

I think that's exactly what will happen, according to that scan.

Micchy, after he started working with Redyue, revealed everything to Kouta, hence why Kachidoki seems to be defeated there. Probably because Kouta was still shocked.

But then his resolve kicks in, and Kiwami kicks Micchy out.

It's interesting to see Bravo is there as well, though. I bet he'll easily recognize it's not Takatora - though that's no longer important now. Still, would that means we'll finally see Oren + Kouta team-up?
 
Last edited:
The other half of the scans:

[HIDE] 1401178633091pgjx0.avif
Hurray! Melon Defender! Now all we need is the Zangetsu suit back.

1401181235816wuk8n.avif
Kamen Rider...Kamuro, Silver Arms?[/HIDE]

Minato will probably turn on Ryoma and ally herself with the Armoured Riders. You'll probably have already detected a bit of that in the most recent episode where she falters a little when she sees Ryoma's orders go to pieces around her. And you probably could also have inferred her switching sides from the movie image with her in the hero lineup.

On one hand, it means her chances of falling victim to the curse of female Riders kicking the bucket plummet. On the other hand, she ceases to be a crazy peach with some potential yet to be unlocked as mentioned by Ryoma in that one rooftop scene. And the worst of them all, is the thought of more Kaito x Minato shipping.

Ugggggggghhhh, not keen on Gaim Yami. ShinkenRed doing it doesn't mean you have to do it too, Gaim.
 
New scans have popped up online. I see a literally Black Jinba Lemon Gaim fighting Mitchi in his Ryugen Arm.
On another scan, it looks like Mitchi in Zangetsu Shin is able to hold up against Kachidoki Gaim.... How is that even possiburruu??:redface2::redface2:

Because Kachidoki was never that strong. It only slightly edges out Zangetsu Shin and Takatora was still able to shoot Kouta off the roof of Yggdrasill Tower in the very episode it debuted.
 
Is that.. a darkened energy lockseed? From the looks of it, Kouta looks like he's kicking Ryugen's ass. Thank God. Not sure about that the all grayscale design for Gaim, though.

Hey! Roshuo is using his sword against Cherry Energy Arms? Deleted scene or what? ;_;
 
This is like a reward for collecting all the AC figures thus far as all the weapons can be used together with Kiwami Arms.

Oh shoot! Looks like he can dual wield! In the BanaSpear image, he's holding the Melon Defender as well.
 
Last edited:
Ok not sure if everyone knows about this but the titles and synopsis for both the Kamen Rider Gaim and Toqger movie have come out. The Gaim movie will be called Kamen Rider Gaim: The Great Soccer Playoffs! The Golden Fruit Cup!. This is official synopsis.

"All Armored Riders gathered!*In this world, scores are settled through soccer.

The Zawame Stadium is flooded with voices.*The battle betweenKōta*Kazuraba’s Team Gaim and Kaito Kumon’s Team Baron was about to begin, however, it is not an Inves Games battle. It is a soccer match. The “All Rider Cup†is*about to reach its climax.

Yuya Sumii, supposedly dead, is with Team Gaim. Watching over is Team Charmant comprised by Oren, Jonouchi and Hase. Team Genesis is Takatora, Sid and Yoko… They all aim for the “Golden Fruit†which is said to be granted only to the lone victor and can fulfill any wish.

Kōta*notes something strange. Isn’t Zawame being invaded by the vegetation of the Helheim forest? Why are Hase and Yuya alive?

Also, who is the mysterious youth, Lapis, who has appeared before*Kōta?

Something strange is*happening indeed. A new Rider, who obtained the ultimate power of the “Golden Fruitâ€, has been continuously defeating Armored Riders. Who could be the one holding the key to this dark plot?!

Kōta*is about to experience a danger without precedent!"
 
I suppose I can eat crow for saying "There's no reason for them to make another evil Gaim when Bujin Gaim already exists" :laugh:

I'm not sure how I feel about Gaim-Yami here. I'm sort of indifferent, but I do like how they made use of its black armor design by making it fully black. It isn't THE most creative thing and I'm curious how this even works into the plot, but I have to say I am loving the premise so far. It reminds me a lot of that episode of Ryuki,
where Odin turns back time to "correct a mistake" and Ryuki/Shinji has to relive everything that's happened so far, with reoccurring amnesia whenever he starts to notice something is amiss.
Gaim takes it a step further by making it a seemingly happy care-free life that's too good to be true...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top