Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 12 "Enter the Next-Gen Riders!"

kgwq.jpg

Writer: Gen Urobuchi​

Kouta and Micchy attempt to warn the Beat Riders about Yggdrasill's manipulation, only to find that Yggdrasill is deploying Kurokage Troppers to silence anyone who knows the truth as Zangetsu uses a new belt model. Meanwhile, Mai encounters the mysterious girl who resembles her.
 
I swear down if I remember next week I will create this thread first before you.:laugh:

I wonder if they will revamp the whole OP sequence seeing how this is the start of the second 'chapter'?
 
Bit of a lackluster episode but expected it to be after last episode. Probably will be much better once the subs are out.

But then again Gaim finally has his Rider Kick in Orange Arms, and just the scene for Zangetsu Shin was worth it.

Can't wait for next episode to see Gaim against Zangetsu again.
 
I found the episode pretty cool. Summing up everything again was a nice little thing. And given we're in limbo between Arc 1 and 2 it's given that not too much would happen.

Kouta and Micchy's talk was pretty interesting as well.
 
Poor Hase-chan. I feel for him but at least we get Guridon/Bravo team up. It makes perfect sense and I love it!

Also Micchy you're a bitch. I don't need to speak Japanese to know what you were saying were bitch words! Just standing while Kouta fought three monsters! Your balls are as small as your grapes!
 
That's it. I don't care if she's suppose to like Kouta, I now ship Kaito/Mai. They are my new Terui/Akiko.
 
Last day in Japan and I get to watch this week's episode live on TV. (^.^)

Another great episode. While far more toned down than previous few episodes, it was amazing seeing the Riders dealing with the aftermath of last episode's events.

Most importantly are how Kouta and Micchi are getting on with knowing the truth with Micchi wanting to avoid transforming as much as possible to avoid playing into Yggdrasil's hands. Yet Kouta still transforms to protect people despite Micchi's pleas. The seeds of disagreement being sown?

Once again, loved the fact that only Orange Arms was used.
 
That's it. I don't care if she's suppose to like Kouta, I now ship Kaito/Mai. They are my new Terui/Akiko.

Oh gosh, they're mine too. DDD: KOUTA/MAI WOULD BE FUCKING BORING. COME ON.

So, the nuts have ended their partnership and apparently next week so do Kouta and Micchi! Drama drama!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top