Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 07 "Wrecking Ball Watermelon, Big Bang!"

So, where are all of the people predicting Bravo murdering someone? And all the others from "Urobutcher" band wagon? I wanna see their reaction to the comic relief that it all ended up being...

I don't remember many people predicting Bravo killing another Rider (it wouldn't even make sense considering how Bravo himself has the smallest toyline presence).

I've been saying for quite a while that Bravo will be a victim eventually. It'd make no sense for him to be the real "now things get serious" figure, considering his lack of connection to the hellheim and Yggdrasil plot. However, Bravo being killed by someone or something connected to the plot still could have a big effect, even with his defeat to Watermelon here.
 
Another enjoyable episode. Really heavy on the comedy.:laugh:

The fight at the start was pretty brutal if you take away those comic sound effects. Damn Bravo's helmet looks painful! Cool that his finisher uses his head rather than his weapons.

Suika arms was pretty cool, I did like how they mixed live-action with CGI, though some CGI was pretty terrible. But hey, at least we got another Invess finally. Liked Gaim and Ryugen's fist-bump after the fight was over.

Found it funny how Mai reacted to Oren. :laugh: I do like how he pitied Kaito and gave him back his lockseed. That shows he isn't just ruthless. With this episode, Oren seems more of a comedic guy, but I can still see why Takatora was worried. Actually, that scene was a highlight.

It was definitely interesting to see that DJ Sagara is part of Yggdrasil's plans. Takatora was worried because someone potentially dangerous got the lockseed, so he wasn't likely to kill Kota back in ep 4 - he simply meant to scare him off. And we have our first glimpse of Ryoma Sengoku... Wonder what results they are talking about.

Next episode... Kamen Rider Mango! (Like Daigo said in that Super Hero Time segment :laugh: )
 
I finally remembered who Bravo reminded me of: Dynasty Warriors Tai Shi Ci.

Found it funny how Mai reacted to Oren. :laugh: I do like how he pitied Kaito and gave him back his lockseed. That shows he isn't just ruthless. With this episode, Oren seems more of a comedic guy, but I can still see why Takatora was worried. Actually, that scene was a highlight.

I think that was probably an insult to Kaito: That Bravo can't even be bothered to take anything from him as a trophy for winning over him.
 
Oh snap...

Zangetsu actually cares about the kids who receive the belts! He wanted Bravo eliminated immediately because of his background!

Zangetsu was probably trying to protect Gaim by scaring him off from the Helheim Forest.

I can see him sacrificing himself later on.

That lady in white hasn't visited Gridon, Kurokage or Bravo yet...
 
Last edited:
I think that was probably an insult to Kaito: That Bravo can't even be bothered to take anything from him as a trophy for winning over him.

Er, from what I hear, that's not how it went down... Kaito thought that Oren was taking pity on him, but Oren said that he shows potential and asked him to come challenge him again after he's healed up.
 
Er, from what I hear, that's not how it went down... Kaito thought that Oren was taking pity on him, but Oren said that he shows potential and asked him to come challenge him again after he's healed up.

What I meant was that Kaito took it as an insult. Of course Oren tried to make it clear that it wasn't.
 
That lady in white hasn't visited Gridon, Kurokage or Bravo yet...

Maybe because they did not have a 'true' purpose?

Kouta was visited because he wants to protect his loved ones (iirc).

Kaito was visited because he wants to have true strength.

Micchy was visited because he wants to prove he can be strong (And for Mai :redface2:).

Gridon and Kurokage only wanted the Belts because they wanted to improve their rankings.

Bravo only wanted the Belt to show how fighting is supposed to be 'entertaining'

Compared to our core characters, they don't really have a purpose for why they are fighting.

Also:
Zangetsu actually cares about the kids who receive the belts! He wanted Bravo eliminated immediately because of his background!

Of course he does! If one of his lab rats gets eliminated then data will be lost. And this research is apparently really important for the higher ups.

I really don't think Yggdarsil Corps is the main baddie but more like an outer shell for the true boss. However, it won't be surprising that it is.
 
With the way the plot is progressing I don't think the two parter route would've worked with Gaim.

It wouldn't because there's no victim of the week. You simply cannot keep that formula going without this point. And that's why it's refreshing. It's about actual characters not about some temporary people. Nothing wrong with such episodic structure by itself, it has it's place (W being possible the best example, with it's private detective theme which is absolutely perfect for such formula), but it did get tiresome by now... So yea, breath of fresh air.
 
I like how Bravo goes from "serious threat" to "comical bad guy" in one episode. He's probably going to do more, but damn this show works fast.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top