Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 04 "Debut! The Grape Third Rider!"

Yeah but wasn't it confirmed in an interview that they were intending that the cold open from episode one was intended to be a version of future events in the show? Ryugen and Zangetsu were shown side by side at the head of their own army of mons there.
 
I don't see Zangetsu lasting until the end. At least not with the current user of the belt. I can see them going the TheBee route and replacing him with an ever bigger asshole.

I don't think there'd be a belt swap in that case. Zangetsu Shin was called a new Rider by the scan, so it could be a replacement for Zangetsu sent by Yggdrasil, rather than just a new belt for Takatora.
 
I don't see Zangetsu lasting until the end. At least not with the current user of the belt. I can see them going the TheBee route and replacing him with an ever bigger asshole.

But the belts can't be used by anyone but the first person who put it on...
 
Yeah but wasn't it confirmed in an interview that they were intending that the cold open from episode one was intended to be a version of future events in the show? Ryugen and Zangetsu were shown side by side at the head of their own army of mons there.

They said it's a possible future, not the only one.

I'll spoiler text this for safety's sake even though Zangetsu "spoilers" have already been mentioned:

[HIDE]Shin Zangetsu is supposed to be one of the "Energy Riders" that transform by juicing/drinking the Lockseeds. He is confirmed to appear early next year along with the Lemon, Peach and Cherry Riders. Which is two-three months away so that does not seem like a very long time at all for the hinted story between the Kureshima brothers to play out, especially since they are not the main characters. I don't think we'll see the end of Takatora that quickly.[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
On the subject of different belt drivers, I wonder if we are going to get something similar to The Alternatives later on in the show.
Unlike many other past Rider systems, it would seem that this one can actually be hacked if someone has the tools to do it.
I could totally see someone creating a suit with an AI system, that could use the Lock Seeds in a similar way the Riders do.

Its definitely something I would like to see.
If they are gonna continue with the Riders being part of the games, then it would be cool to see someone try and create their own system (of course we know they would be killed pretty quickly)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top