Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 41 - "A Duel with the Over Lord King!"

F****************CK!!!!

What the hell did I just watched?!

The episode was epic, don't get me wrong, my only real complain was that Redyue's death itself was kind of underwhelming, but F*CK! What's with that ending?!
 
Holy f**king sh!t I don't even know where to start.

Well Roshuo and Redyue scene was screaming Fueki and Gremlin to me, except that this was 10 times more brutal, nervy and realistic. And in 5 minutes 2 main villains vanished.

This is what I exactly predicted a few months ago, the Overlord situation will be sorted a few months before the finale and the remaining time will be the conflict between the humans themselves.

Next episode title is 'Mitsuzane! The last transformation!', so I expect him to go within the next 2-3 episodes (as well as Takatora all up).

The only complaint that I have is that Kaito's Genesis Driver was destroyed, I mean Sid's dissolved under similar circumstances but Kaito even managed to activate a finisher? I thought Urobutcher would have made him go back to the Sengoku Driver.

This episode could have well been a finale had they done a few tweaks resolving other things without continuing the plot between the humans, but imagine if they left it here as a cliffhanger and we all had to wait for Movie Taisen...

Holy **** what an episode. Also Yomi next week! no idea who he got it from though.

99% sure Sagara is gonna tempt him into it.
 
OUR CGI BUDGET NOOOO!! Uro and co. just went to town with Roshuo's abilities as this amalgam between Daguba, the Overlord and Kanzaki Shiro. Hands down one of the most thrilling toku episode in recent years!

I wonder where Alternate Mai is though, or whether the queen herself that just appeared was an Alternate Mai or whether the queen is a ghost? How did she appear that way? Was Sagara working for the Queen ala Shroud? Is she like the original Kuuga from Kuuga and was always alive just until the end and waiting for something?

The CGI actually looked really good here. The episode was so well-directed it just totally made up for the past few episodes. The scale is just so tremendous compared to recent rider shows.

I love how everyone just went crazy from Redyue going insane to Mitchi also losing his mind. Just a lot of screaming in general this episode.

Can't wait until next week. Let's hope Uro can keep the tensions rising!
 
Redue's stabbing, kicking, and eventual murdering of Roshuo was hard to watch, even without any gore. It doesn't help that Redue's voice actor just went completely insane. That voice would give me a nightmare if I was a little Japanese kid.
 
Is it weird that, despite everything that went down in this episode, what I want to know the most is Sagara's dialogue?

Specially at the every end. Did he brought the Queen? Or was she able to be temporarily revived because of Redyue's machine?

I said it most ago and I repeat it now, I believe that the Overlord's Fruit of Wisdom chose the Queen and she, instead of using it for herself, gave it to Roshou (so he had 2 fruits that didn't really belong to him :P)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top