Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 40 - "The Overlords Awaken"

That's kind of the theme that is being thrown around. In order to save humanity from the forest, one must become an Overlord to wield the Fruit of Knowledge but we are still left in the dark about all that. We are told there are only two choices that Kouta must make, save yourself or save humanity. Redyue was trying to make Kouta crack by showing him what he never wanted to see, being portrayed as a monster by his friends and humanity even though he is trying to help. We know from the very beginning that is all Kouta wants to do, he is a very selfless person. Redyue knew this and used it against him but end of failing. I feel there is much more to this than what is being laid out on the table.
Well we'll all be finding out soon enough.
 
That's kind of the theme that is being thrown around. In order to save humanity from the forest, one must become an Overlord to wield the Fruit of Knowledge but we are still left in the dark about all that. We are told there are only two choices that Kouta must make, save yourself or save humanity. Redyue was trying to make Kouta crack by showing him what he never wanted to see, being portrayed as a monster by his friends and humanity even though he is trying to help. We know from the very beginning that is all Kouta wants to do, he is a very selfless person. Redyue knew this and used it against him but end up failing. I feel there is much more to this than what is being laid out on the table.

Very good point! We've been told there is only two choices, but not given any reason to accept it as fact! I could see Kouta taking a third option.
 
I would find it delicious irony that, after all the new options and upgrades Sagara has given Kouta, Kouta eventually surprises him by taking a third option from the two Sagara constantly spouts he'll have to take as an Overlord. That would be a nice comeuppance for the Serpent, and would probably genuinely impress him :thumbs:.

Next episode has what I've been waiting to see for quite some time: Gaim vs. Roshuo :buttrock:.
 
Even if there is no third option, I have enjoyed the heck seeing the journey that get him to the potential bittersweet conclusion of his arc.

Time needs to move quickly I can't keep binge watching Gaim episodes when the story is getting good like this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top