I think it is pretty clear now that Micchi is a psychopath.
I can't see how they are gonna redeem him, which I am pretty sure they will at some point.

But I agree, I want them to show us what goes on in his head, because right now he is becoming the Inoue-style antagonist, who is being a jerk just because he can.

Micchi always though that his brother wasn't that smart. Since Takatora always trusted the wrong people. He even told Sid that one day he would replace him. So Micchi betraying Takatora was not surprising, especially when the opportunity came to usurp him.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So Micchi betraying Takatora was not surprising, especially when the opportunity came to usurp him.

That's a hell of a lot different than watching him presumably die right before his eyes. The way he took it should have been at least a little different than how Ryoma, Sid, and Yoko did. Hopefully the next episode addresses his feelings a bit. The presumable death of an older sibling would definitely hit me a bit.

I think it is pretty clear now that Micchi is a psychopath.
I can't see how they are gonna redeem him, which I am pretty sure they will at some point.

But I agree, I want them to show us what goes on in his head, because right now he is becoming the Inoue-style antagonist, who is being a jerk just because he can.

Actually if you want to be technical, Mitsuzane is a clear sociopath. Almost disturbingly so.

Mitchy views that Kouta, despite his intentions, takes away people's hopes.

Mitchy viewed that when he took away Mai's "happiness"

Now Mitchy is going to blame Kouta for Takatora's "death" because Takatora favors Kouta.

Yet Mitchy doesn't realize that it is his fault for revealing the story about the Overlords and it's his fault that Takatora got thrown off a cliff because he had this stupid vendetta against Kouta, causing Kaito to piss off Deemushu and go on the offensive now.

Mitchy's want for "influence" is his undoing, because he really made himself a target for Kaito and practically has no more allies, because he has no use to Ryouma/Minato.
And once Kouta finds out next episode most likely, Mitchy's done for. With all of his friend's abandoning him after they see what he really is.

That's a hell of a lot different than watching him presumably die right before his eyes. The way he took it should have been at least a little different than how Ryoma, Sid, and Yoko did. Hopefully the next episode addresses his feelings a bit. The presumable death of an older sibling would definitely hit me a bit.

Well Micchi will just find a way to blame Kouta, since he's made him a scapegoat for all his problems. Like when he released those Inves at Mai's rally and said it was Kouta's fault for making her sad. But the truth is that he's done all of this to himself.

Otaku University Student
Don't forget how their relationship was before. Takatora was controlling, had high expectations and was critical of Mitsuzane's actions and opinions.

Study and do nothing else! Top in class? You should be top in the level! Your future is decided. You can't waste your time on anything else!

At this point the only way Micchy is going to redeem himself is if he sacrifices his life at the end to save Mai or Kouta.

Welcome
That said, Kaito coming to his rescue is a bit of a hopeful spark. That, despite all of their squabbles, the two of them can trust and rely on each other.

I don't know about that. The time Kaito protected Kouta from Micchi was only because of his honor thing that he's had ever since episode 2 when he scolded Peco for cheating.Not to mention, Zangetsu Shin tried to attack Kouta while he wasn't transformed, so not only did Kaito want a score to settle with "Zangetsu", he probably thought that was a dick move and considered cheating to attack him like that. He doesn't even seem to think he can rely on Kouta, since I'm pretty sure he said something about not telling Kouta about what Micchi did because Kouta wouldn't even believe him or something like that. This also means that Kouta probably doesn't trust Kaito that much.When he followed him in the episode, it might have been the fact that it's kinda suspicious for fruits to be delivered to an abandoned warehouse.

why is everyone keeping zack so out of the loop on things man he's such a nice dude

Last edited: