Winter Chevalier
Why yes, I do know everything
Lazy, I'm done arguing with you. How about you come live in Japan for any extended period of time and maybe you'll understand that practically no one here is offended by anything done to women in Kamen Rider (including women!) I know plenty of girls that love Femme and Kivala (my fiancee actually really loved Femme when we marathoned Ryuki together) and none of these "offensive streotypes" you like to complain about are offensive to anyone. You're honestly the first and only person I've met who is so offended by the way that Rider treats women.
But yeah, come live here for a few months, talk to people, and you'll see that you're the only one who really gives a ****[/rant]
But yeah, come live here for a few months, talk to people, and you'll see that you're the only one who really gives a ****[/rant]