Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tl;dr.... I actually thought it was an xray for a chick's head. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
KRU, the Machine Masshigler is Fouze's bike. Kind of a weird name for a space themed bike, I'm still trying to find a connection there.

It's a play on the Japanese phrase for 'at full speed' or something to that effect. It's a space bike that I presume will go real fast, so I guess it works for me.

Also, I keep seeing those stuffed virus dolls at every convention I go to and I never buy one. :(
 
I'm hoping for some awesome sound effects from Fourze's belt. First of all, every Switch needs the "3! 2! 1!" countdown when activated (as well as the same voice naming the item :anime:) before we get maybe a Birth-style construction of the item or something.

Someone mentioned wanting blocky, colourful Japanese text appearing at random times and when epic stuff happens, an idea I fully support :castlerock:
 
I'm hoping for some awesome sound effects from Fourze's belt. First of all, every Switch needs the "3! 2! 1!" countdown when activated (as well as the same voice naming the item :anime:) before we get maybe a Birth-style construction of the item or something.

I do not need the countdown, but I would really want to see them assemble as well :thumbs:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top