They're made for kids so they can learn about each virus. HIV one is pretty adorable. I only have the stomach flu one I think....that is
......what? :sly:
...that is
......what? :sly:
KRU, the Machine Masshigler is Fouze's bike. Kind of a weird name for a space themed bike, I'm still trying to find a connection there.
Holy crap, Kaen is back!!!
They're made for kids so they can learn about each virus. HIV one is pretty adorable. I only have the stomach flu one I think.
It's for giving your best gal herpes! What's a better gift to give on a birthday, holiday, or any other non-denominational occasion?
Yeah they all come with tags that give basic info about each germ. Pretty ingenious really.Ah. Well, that makes more sense...
I'm hoping for some awesome sound effects from Fourze's belt. First of all, every Switch needs the "3! 2! 1!" countdown when activated (as well as the same voice naming the item :animebefore we get maybe a Birth-style construction of the item or something.
Of course I remember you bro! I hope you're doing well!!oh ****, people remember me? :laugh:
Ah. Well, that makes more sense...
XD