Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourisugari no Rider
something I thought during the ep 3... Miu is quite strong to break DVD in two like that ... Generally, it's hard not that easy, quite impressive.

By the way, the Chameleon should be used in three episodes no? Orion was first destroyed once, then came back and destroyed again, if we follow this, then, Chameleon was not destroyed in his first episode so maybe this arc could last 3 episode.

I think the first one arc was not developped enough, good if they make this one a bit longer.

Blazing Soul!
^ If we get a three episode arc then that's an odd change that would've come out of nowhere in the whole entire history of Heisei Kamen Rider beginning with what, Den O? :sweat:

Minato Ascending
something I thought during the ep 3... Miu is quite strong to break DVD in two like that ... Generally, it's hard not that easy, quite impressive.

By the way, the Chameleon should be used in three episodes no? Orion was first destroyed once, then came back and destroyed again, if we follow this, then, Chameleon was not destroyed in his first episode so maybe this arc could last 3 episode.

I think the first one arc was not developped enough, good if they make this one a bit longer.

I think three episodes is far too long to destroy a regular Zodiart. Maybe the Scorpio Zodiart (who is one of the Generals) should be much harder to kill, but Chameleon is just a student who obtained the switch, and shouldn't be that difficult to be destroyed. I remember most of the regular Dopants in KR W didn't last more than one episode, either (except for the Dopants who guest-starred SS alumnis like Ayumi Kinoshita and Nao Nagasawa).

Tourisugari no Rider
I think three episodes is far too long to destroy a regular Zodiart. Maybe the Scorpio Zodiart (who is one of the Generals) should be much harder to kill, but Chameleon is just a student who obtained the switch, and shouldn't be that difficult to be destroyed. I remember most of the regular Dopants in KR W didn't last more than one episode, either (except for the Dopants who guest-starred SS alumnis like Ayumi Kinoshita and Nao Nagasawa).

It depends the way the zodiart switches are working in fact. I agree it's not a common process to have 3 episodes to destroy one bad guy but in this one the general entered the fight so we never know.

I think it will depend of the plot itself.... If it's a normal simple "I want to be the popular queen instead of Miu", then it can easily be settled in the episode 4 and chameleon will be a souvenir soon.

Lurker
^ If we get a three episode arc then that's an odd change that would've come out of nowhere in the whole entire history of Heisei Kamen Rider beginning with what, Den O? :sweat:

Kabuto used two episode arcs during the middle of its run. Though they stopped using them towards the end.

Aronbafon
I'd love to see one of JK and Gentaro with the finger guns, (07:01 - 07:03 with O-T's raw) in avatar size if a kind soul would be that awesome :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.