Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Why has no one come up with the theory that the chameleon zodiart is the one who filmed the stuff by the pool to make Miu look bad? Just seems like it's so obvious, you know, with the invisibility and whatnot >.>

Because we assume the Zodiart is one of the two girl with Miu, hence she couldn't be filming it with a handheld camera. If she is not then yeah that's how it happened.

Aronbafon
But we haven't thought that Miu's sidekicks have other friends.
The one who was strangled could know the Chameleon.

It's so easy when you're evil

Well, the Orion Zodiart turned out to belong to a guy who we've seen hang out with Daimonji, so it could prove to be the same case with the Chameleon Zodiart (and maybe the others we'll see in the series). A friend of the victim/target who we always see with him or her.

So I'm guessing it's one of Miu's sidekicks, who's sick and tired of being on the sidelines and being treated like she's inferior.

Last edited:
Lurker

It could be Miu's sidekick or her sidekick's friends. It would certainly make things easier for someone with connection to plant a camera at the correct spot.

So I'm guessing it's one of Miu's sidekicks, who's sick and tired of being on the sidelines and being treated like she's inferior.

So far, they haven't shown Miu mistreating any of her sidekicks, right? It's not exactly the same thing as the football club people. Although I guess the end result might still turn out to be the same...

It's so easy when you're evil
So far, they haven't shown Miu mistreating any of her sidekicks, right? It's not exactly the same thing as the football club people. Although I guess the end result might still turn out to be the same...

I would say one of them disagreed with Miu's behavior at the pool, when she destroyed the gifts she'd received and berated the people who sent them to her. Might be a hint, or it might not be :hmm:

Last edited:
Lurker
Is there a gif of Fourze bouncing around the test chamber after using the Hopping Switch for the first time? :169:

Maybe it's just me, but when one of Miu's sidekick was strangled, I don't hear any special sound effect like when every Rider or monsters throw physical attacks, and then she's run away, but when the other sidekick throwed, I hear the punch sound effect. So I think the strangling is a fake.

And also when the footage of Miu mocking the fans' gifts showed, that strangled girl also not there, so maybe she's the Zodiarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.