Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supaidaman!
That sequence with Fourze doing the "IT'S SPACE TIME" while running is one of the funniest sequences I've seen in Kamen Rider in a while.

Anyone able to do a sub-less version (Or point me at the program that gets used to make them) for hilarious out-of-context use?

Also, agreed on the 'sidekick' theory. The first girl ran off before Gentaro could get to her, plus there's no sound effect when she's being choked.

It's so easy when you're evil
That sequence with Fourze doing the "IT'S SPACE TIME" while running is one of the funniest sequences I've seen in Kamen Rider in a while.

Come here, dude.

Internet+Bro+Fist.jpg

Tourisugari no Rider
Again, like most here, I hope it won't be the sidekick feeling not considered enough but Miu.... That would be too similar to the first arc and anyway, I don't feel like she's treating them bad. It looks like the hierarchy is there. Remember the chocolate things... she's not eating them and then, they just jumped on it.

what is clear is that this is the series part to enroll Miu in gentaro's friends. From that, we can hope, daimonji will be unhappy and get a zodiart to beat Gentaro.... understand his mistake and become friend as well....

the girl in the classroom does not want to participate to the contest so it's just a preventive attack. I still hope, it's Miu's zodiart and that the video and the attacks are not from the same person.

I'm willing to discuss the belt issue, maybe on another thread but the it's fantasy is not something I can accept without an explanation... It's too cheap to hide a hole being 'it's fantasy'.... then every time a character supposly dead is back without any explanation, we should also say, bah it's fantasy !

anyway, I already mention the switches as well, the original 4 are on the belt directly (quite faster to transform, should pass that to OOO....) But the belt is more difficult to hide.

Why the video is broadcaster after the attack and not during the dance or before....? The sidekick would have no reason to attack the second sidekick and not Miu.... The idea to frame her is a bit strange, nobody is really aware of the fact Zodiart are controlled by someone except Fourze and co.... In fact most do not even know about Zodiart....

It's funny how you use "like most here", when it's only two of you that are really bothered to post about it. It's not about treating her bad: it's about getting respect she does not deserve.

Why is the belt thing a big deal? Every henshin show has had stuff appearing out of nowhere.

Good point about the timing of the video, though. The chameleon wouldn't have had the time to play the video before Fourze arrived. There may be two people involved.

What I got from that scene was that JK was the one who made the video. He looked really pleased and knowing, like he had a hand in it.

Lurker
While I am not bothered by the materializing belts, I can see why some would be bothered by it. It's not surprisingly really that some are bothered by it, it's only natural. A plothole is still a plothole no matter how small, I don't see how a belt materializing out of no where is not considered one. Honestly they could had just do something like a materializing belt that comes from an Astro Switch or something instead of a gigantic pocket to place the belt. I wonder why Toei never bothers about that.

Hammerspace (and its lack of explanation) is kind of a tradition in anime, manga and tokusatsu, so I'm not surprised they persist with it.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
Well, I think the first "strangled" cheerleader sidekick was emphasized talking to the public in the stage in the preview. So I guess it must be her. I think she wants to surpass Miu as the head cheerleader or the queeeeen. yeah (I mean who wouldn't so cliche)

Minato Ascending
I can think of a lot of different reasons why a kid would use a Zodiart switch that doesn't come down to a B-List member of a clique settling a score with an A-List member of that clique. If the writers couldn't, they shouldn't have used it for their gimmick. Who wants to sit through 25 two-episode arcs of variations on the exact same motivation?

I am not saying the show is doing this because we don't yet know who's behind the Queen incidents or why. I am saying I am hoping that's not what they're doing, because I would find it boring and disappointing.

Well, we don't know who's behind the attack yet, so I guess I'll hold off the speculation until ep 3.

I would be happy to discuss with you exactly why Fourze's belt appearing from nowhere bothers me and others don't. But before I waste a lot of words doing that, I need to know: are you actually interested in hearing my opinion on the matter, or is this just your roundabout way of telling me to shut up?

'cause if so, that's pretty dickish. If you want to discuss it, hear people out. If people are talking about something you weren't really bothered by, ignore the conversation. Swooping in and trying to end someone else's discussion with phrases like "it's fantasy, just let it go" is just dismissive and irritating.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be dismissive about your complain, but that I do not see the problem regarding the sudden materialization of driver belts because I have never seen where other Riders store their belts or their Gaia Memories/Medals/whatnots. But I'm interested to hear your explaination about your problem with Fourze driver but not others.

Status
Not open for further replies.