Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a Fourze - Den O movie.... No I'm not crazy but the discussion between Gentaro and Momotaros could be interesting..... :redface2:

Even if not a Full movie (God the continuity errors it would have) That has to be a new movie at least!

Gen: My goal is to make friends with everyone on this train!

Momo: Shut up.

Thank you for the Memories...
Okay by the looks of this episode.... Gentaro will definitely say "Uchuu kitaaaaa!!" even in the most awkward of situations.

二番目の翻訳者
Well, it is HS, so naturally you'll get alot of students who have a score to settle using Zodiart for it. Aside from this, what other uses do the students have that would prompt them to obtain the switch to turn into Zodiart? Maybe the principle should just coerce the students to accept the switch whether they like it or not.

I can think of a lot of different reasons why a kid would use a Zodiart switch that doesn't come down to a B-List member of a clique settling a score with an A-List member of that clique. If the writers couldn't, they shouldn't have used it for their gimmick. Who wants to sit through 25 two-episode arcs of variations on the exact same motivation?

I am not saying the show is doing this because we don't yet know who's behind the Queen incidents or why. I am saying I am hoping that's not what they're doing, because I would find it boring and disappointing.

It's not a big deal, because I have never seen any Rider actually shown where they'd store their oversize belt in the first place, and the belt always seemed to materize out of nowhere. And in Kuuga's case, didn't it just appear around his waist when he put his hands in a certain posture? You also didn't see where Fourze store his switches, but you have no problem with it either. It's Kamen Rider, it's fantasy, just let it go.

I would be happy to discuss with you exactly why Fourze's belt appearing from nowhere bothers me and others don't. But before I waste a lot of words doing that, I need to know: are you actually interested in hearing my opinion on the matter, or is this just your roundabout way of telling me to shut up?

'cause if so, that's pretty dickish. If you want to discuss it, hear people out. If people are talking about something you weren't really bothered by, ignore the conversation. Swooping in and trying to end someone else's discussion with phrases like "it's fantasy, just let it go" is just dismissive and irritating.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hmm come to think of it the movie and the attack on the contestant does seem like contradictory actions...

You probably have seen it before, that same scorpion fighting style was used in Gekiranger for Sorisa the Scorpion fist user of the 5 Venoms.

YES! That's the one! Thank you!

二番目の翻訳者
Hmm come to think of it the movie and the attack on the contestant does seem like contradictory actions...

The only reason I could think for them to be coming from the same agent is if someone is trying to frame Miu as the Zodiart user. First have all her rivals be mysteriously eliminated, then broadcast a video showing that she's the kind of heartless person who would eliminate all her rivals? Not a bad scheme.

That doesn't mean it's the only possible reason, of course, but it's the only one I can think of offhand.

Heroes are forever
I don't get it, why is everyone ignoring the master of this art, Riderman?
We can all think of a few places those belts may be stored, hell, I can easily see where Gentaro keeps it with that outfit.
But, A HELMET, out of all the stuff pulled from thin air, A BIG HELMET.

Why was Kuuga mentioned in that argument anyway?

Lurker
The only reason I could think for them to be coming from the same agent is if someone is trying to frame Miu as the Zodiart user. First have all her rivals be mysteriously eliminated, then broadcast a video showing that she's the kind of heartless person who would eliminate all her rivals? Not a bad scheme.

Simple: Zodiart's motivation is to win the contest herself, so she needs to eliminate all the competition (including Miu).

It's probably one of Miu's groupies, hence the video at the pool. (It's probably the first one "attacked" by the invisible Zodiart during the performance, faking it and moving to the back of the stage before using the Switch to attack Miu and her other groupie.

ヒビキラッ☆
Just watched #3 and I still love this series!

- It does feel like live-action anime, but surprisingly I don't have problem with it. But Gentarou's actor should act more convincing.
- The CG and how it moves is really smooth, love it. Especially that Hopping test and how Fourze fly circling the bridge.
- I love how the Chameleon and Scorpio Zodiarts have their own fighting style. Awesome choreography. And also a thumb up for Chameleon suit actor when he moved his head like actual Chameleon when Scorpio arrived to help.
- Yuki still adorable. Natural cuteness :3
- JK is....... what's the word, well I just don't like him especially with that creepy smile. It's funny when Gentarou offer him a friendship and then dragged him though.
- I too have the feeling that old-looking Miu's sidekick is the Chameleon. She can easily pretend to be chocked, ran away to transform to Chameleon and then assault her friend. And from the preview of the next episode, she seems so motivated when do the speech.
- Gentarou sounded more and more like Kamina with those GAR illogical words he said.
- I love the running-"Uchuu Kitaaa":laugh:

A prediction for next episode conclusion, Gentarou probably helped Miu to regain her confidence and make her realizes her wrong all these times. Thus she still win the Queen Festival but she called off their bet so Gentarou won't be transferred out as a thanks. I might be (or most definitely? XD) wrong, but I still think these 2-episode will be one of her flag to join KRC and be one of Gentarou's friends.

Does anyone have a translation of the blog post for Episode 3 on the official fourze site?

Status
Not open for further replies.