Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Will the KRC find out Gamou Mitsuaki was responsible for all the goings on?

I wanna see Kengo become Fourze for a while, if Gentaro sacrifices himself when being sucked into the Dark Nebula and gives the Fourze Driver to him.
 
So... Fourze go a 5.7% this, another number bellow its current average. Curiously, in the last few weeks, Smile Pretty Cure has done slightly better than Fourze(6.1% for this week), while traditionally Rider beats Pretty Cure's ratings...
 
You know, we are still missing one. The Gemini switch. At first I thought Emoto had it and had split into a light(Tachibana) and a dark(virgo) side. But after this episode, all I know is with Sag revealed it means that Gemini is the true big bad of the series. Coincidentally Gemini was the final Constellation/Saint to be dealt with in Saint seiya. (Unrelated I know, but I'm a saint seiya fan and I find the parallel funny)
 
Tachibana/Emoto/Virgo looks to be Fourze's equivalent of Shroud, what with providing the 2nd Rider with their powers and telling the main Rider to tap into his dark side to become stronger, i.e Cyclone Accel Extreme = Fourze abandoning friendship.
 
Last edited:
You know, we are still missing one. The Gemini switch. At first I thought Emoto had it and had split into a light(Tachibana) and a dark(virgo) side. But after this episode, all I know is with Sag revealed it means that Gemini is the true big bad of the series. Coincidentally Gemini was the final Constellation/Saint to be dealt with in Saint seiya. (Unrelated I know, but I'm a saint seiya fan and I find the parallel funny)

Well, not only Gemini left. You know there's still Pisces, right?
 
Tachibana/Emoto/Virgo looks to be Fourze's equivalent of Shroud, what with providing the 2nd Rider with their powers and telling the main Rider to tap into his dark side to become stronger, i.e Cyclone Accel Extreme = Fourze abandoning friendship.
That's the one thing I don't like Emoto :laugh: He's a fascinatingly complex character...but just another Shroud when you look closely. Though, actually being a active villain is a step above as well as being a double agent and being the actual killer of Rokuro. So yeah, he's a bit more evil than Shroud, who didn't really do anything but inadvertently cause the death of Ryu's family.
 
i wonder if the meteor storm beyblade's thing is the mystery of rescuing ryuseii from the Dark Nebula, it seems like everything is mystery, i think before he got sucked i think the beyblade collected the energy from the dark nebula because it was still spinning before he got sucked.
 
I can't see Kengo becoming Fourze, even temporarily. He isn't physically strong enough. I know his symptoms haven't been mentioned again since the Aquarius arc, but if Erin were able to permanently cure him (as opposed to stopping him having a fit, which is what was happening in that episode), it would be important enough that we should have heard about it.

Although I haven't liked Ryuusei much during this series I have to say I'm glad he cares about Tomoko. She's always thought highly of him.
 
Forgot to mention this as well, Tachibana says that friendship is useless and what Gentaro needs is ruthlessness. In the Rabbit Hutch they were trying to find a method for Fourze to transform to Cosmic States without the friendship. I guess Meteor being sent to the Dark Nebula will trigger the ruthlessness inside Gentaro and therefore he can turn into Cosmic against Sagittarius.

What I'm guessing will happen in the next episode: Fourze fights Virgo, Virgo loses, tells Gentaro the truth (whether it be Virgo on his side or Gamou's side), Emoto gets killed by Gamou, Fourze VS Sagittarius.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top