fourze-1.gif

UCCCCCCCCCCCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Also:

tumblr_ltrbi6XnQb1qin8tro1_500.jpg

On the last thread:
By the time he does that, Erin will already started to rot... along with already to the bones Sonada and smelly Kijima.

Never thought I'd see that sick little Pyxis freak again. They pretty much established in his two-parter that he was completely irredeemable, unlike all the other low-level Zodiarts.

It'd be funnier if instead of having him show up again they do a "Where are they now." montage in the final episode and show him still in a hospital clinging to life after the beating all those girls gave him despite the amount of time that may have passed.

Well, don't forget that as the Pyxis Zodiart he was in the grip of the Switch. It seems that before that he'd had his obsession under better control (which is why Yuuki wasn't aware that he was stalking her and dozens of other girls).

There are a lot of members here that are under the control of a switch too. If you know what I mean.

Oh! Isn't that the spot where Kuuga had his last fight with Zu-Baduu-Ba?

I don't. Me need an explanation.

It's always the ones that don't realize....

Also lets finish this thread up. The new one awaits.
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?p=1564314#post1564314

Nope, Kuuga beat Zu-Badaa Ba with Dragon Form using Splash Dragon next to some building (Not the usual building complex that they use in Toku today). He did defeat Go-Badaa Ba somewhere similar however, but it's probably not since there was no bridge there. Unless they somehow built a bridge in the last 10 years.

Silly Rookie
Wait, seriously? Only after 300 pages? On the other forum I go to threads need to run up to 1000 before they get closed and replaced. Anyway, copy paste of what I yapped about on the other thread.

Oh! Isn't that the spot where Kuuga had his last fight with Zu-Baduu-Ba?

Nope, Kuuga beat Zu-Badaa Ba with Dragon Form using Splash Dragon next to some building (Not the usual building complex that they use in Toku today). He did defeat Go-Badaa Ba somewhere similar however, but it's probably not since there was no bridge there. Unless they somehow built a bridge in the last 10 years.

I think you have Go-Badaa and Zu-Baduu confused.

I made a quick check, and I'm still convinced they're the same building, but there was some obvious construction and renovation in the last 10 years. They have the same logo and thankfully both episodes have long shots to show off the general look of the building itself.

Kuuga (Episode 6), March 5, 2000 (?)

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h48m25s58.png
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h48m51s77.png
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h49m05s196.png
[/HIDE]

Fourze (Episode 37), May 27, 2012

[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h50m16s152.png

vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h51m58s131.png
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-16h52m16s68.png
[/HIDE]

What is that logo anyway? A scale? Is this a law building or something? Seems like an odd place that'd want to rent out it's area for a kid's show about dudes in rubber suits fighting each other.

Meteor, Ready?
I've been enjoying Fourze a lot.

I'd also like to say I also think Kengo has the Core Switch inside him, or at least it is linked to his pains he always gets.

Also, I think Tachibana is Kengo's dad or related to him.. the way Meteor can use Fourze's switches kind of tells me Kengo's dad also made the Meteor Driver if they're compatible with each other.

I wonder what would happen if Fourze used the Meteor switch in his space sword...

Silly Rookie
I think they'll do that near the end. We've seen Meteor borrow both the Fire and Elek switches a few times, so it's only fair.

Hopefully they can think of something creative to do with it.

Anyway, since this is a new thread, we could use some appropriate music.

[hide][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNSHNf-nlU"]Silver Surfer Music (NES) - Background Game Music I [Level 1] - YouTube[/ame][/hide]

Last edited:
The World Warrior
I'm seriously convinced Hidden Masta is full of himself.

I'm finally caught up, but I'm not sure what to make of Fourze. It's a mixed bag for me. Perhaps my expectations were just too high. I will say this much. I do enjoy it significantly more than OOO, which I couldn't even bring myself to finish.

Last edited:
Wait, seriously? Only after 300 pages? On the other forum I go to threads need to run up to 1000 before they get closed and replaced. Anyway, copy paste of what I yapped about on the other thread.
You rolling with the Justice now.

I'm A Djinn
Great ep.
Fuq you, yuki. You moronic woman-child. You mke me sick w ur stupid stupid overacting. It is not cute or funny, you r jst mental. Shame what happend to your character. You couldve been cool but now youre jst d lovechild of akiko on her worst day and the entire cast of kiva.
Although, takng in consideration that ididnt watch a single scene for nxt wk, myb yuki did take the camera and for a very legit and gud reason.
Also curious as to why they seem to focus on that sugiura class prez.
Love elleen. Doubt it, but i hope she sticks around.
Lastly, science vs mystcsm has been done to death.
Nerd.
Jk i luv whedon too but that ws too mch of a stretch.

Last edited:
Great ep.
Fuq you, yuki. You moronic woman-child. You mke me sick w ur stupid stupid overacting. It is not cute or funny, you r jst mental. Shame what happend to your character. You couldve been cool but now youre jst d lovechild of akiko on her worst day and the entire cast of kiva.
Although, takng in consideration that ididnt watch a single scene for nxt wk, myb yuki did take the camera and for a very legit and gud reason.
Also curious as to why they seem to focus on that sugiura class prez.
Love elleen. Doubt it, but i hope she sticks around.
Lastly, science vs mystcsm has been done to death.
Nerd.
Jk i luv whedon too but that ws too mch of a stretch.
Yuki is such a child I bet she types with word like "ur" or "jst" instead of "you're" or "just".