Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

er; perhaps I'm completely wrong, but having watched Fourze 41 with subs, am I the only one that feels that by threatening in a very scary way the members of the Kamen Rider Club, Virgo was in a way protecting them? His aim was to have Miu, Shun, JK, Yuuki out; but when you think of it, those four were merely there as support but almost never fought the Zodiarts (Shun using the Powerdizer being the exception); so, if they were gone, Fourze wouldn't lose a lot power wise (except the Cosmic state, and Virgo knew that it had to be activated by another method), and they wouldn't be involved in a fight too difficult for them ; moreover, his aim wasn't to weaken Fourze, since he's training him himself as Tachibana (and according to episode 42 preview, as Virgo as well). He sent Tomoko to the Dark Nebula because he didn't have a choice; Ryuusei was sent there after he attacked him as Meteor.

Other point: Emoto's behaviour toward Tomoko in episode 40 seems strange; why did he protect her when she was chased by Taurus's squad? He wasn't expecting her to discover his secret identity, and he could have well let her be brainwashed, by ignoring what was happening. But in that scene when they are together, he seems genuinely nice, and I felt he was surprisingly honest when he talked with her (notably when he tells her he hates the moon (which is consistent about how he feels as Virgo)), and I'm sure he would have stayed that way with her, had she hadn't seen him as Virgo. Besides, when he sent her in the Dark Nebula, in his voice, (perhaps i'm only imagining stuff) I felt some self loathing.
 
Last edited:
Mounds of conjecture Kitaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I think Gentaro may be able to use his anger, and desire for vengeance to force Cosmic to work, but he may not have to. To reference G Gundam..... when Domon first accessed his super mode in Burning Gundam it was through Rage, but he wasn't strong enough even with that, so Spiegel (right? German guy who piloted Shadow Gundam) taught him that he had to tap into a zen space to achieve true power, and when he did, he was able to become even more powerful.

So Gen could go Dark side Cosmic States and turn into Horoscope destroyer OR he could use his love and devotion for his friends to us cosmic even though they aren't in close proximity. JK's little moment with Captain Suspenders, makes me think that the KRC put on a show, potentially to draw Tachibana out, or maybe even to surprise the Horoscopes. Something about their scene together, made it feel like JK was saying they were acting.

It's hard to say, but Kengo may have wanted to force Tachibana's hand by making it look like the KRC had given up and broken their bonds of friendship. Something feels off, because Tachibana was saying that friendship is dangerous, and it is possible that that was Emoto speaking of his friendship to Gamou which forced him to kill Rukoro (his former BBF), or even the bitterness of betrayal perpetrated by Rukoro against him. What betrayal?
 
er; perhaps I'm completely wrong, but having watched Fourze 41 with subs, am I the only one that feels that by threatening in a very scary way the members of the Kamen Rider Club, Virgo was in a way protecting them? His aim was to have Miu, Shun, JK, Yuuki out; but when you think of it, those four were merely there as support but almost never fought the Zodiarts (Shun using the Powerdizer being the exception); so, if they were gone, Fourze wouldn't lose a lot power wise (except the Cosmic state, and Virgo knew that it had to be activated by another method), and they wouldn't be involved in a fight too difficult for them ; moreover, his aim wasn't to weaken Fourze, since he's training him himself as Tachibana (and according to episode 42 preview, as Virgo as well). He sent Tomoko to the Dark Nebula because he didn't have a choice; Ryuusei was sent there after he attacked him as Meteor.

Other point: Emoto's behaviour toward Tomoko in episode 40 seems strange; why did he protect her when she was chased by Taurus's squad? He wasn't expecting her to discover his secret identity, and he could have well let her be brainwashed, by ignoring what was happening. But in that scene when they are together, he seems genuinely nice, and I felt he was surprisingly honest when he talked with her (notably when he tells her he hates the moon (which is consistent about how he feels as Virgo)), and I'm sure he would have stayed that way with her, had she hadn't seen him as Virgo. Besides, when he sent her in the Dark Nebula, in his voice, (perhaps i'm only imagining stuff) I felt some self loathing.

Those are all interesting points. I think Virgo is going to end up being more complex than we're prepared for.

It was strange, Virgo pounded her staff on the ground and said "Libra" about 5 seconds Libra showed up. Maybe he sensed him coming?

Meteor's punching Limit break was awesome! I believe this was only the second time we've seen it in the show. It is beautiful.

Also, commenting before watching the subs doesn't seem like the best idea.
 
er; anyone else has the feeling that Tomoko, with her special position in th kamen Rider Club (being the weird one with bizarre ideas) was in a way a Luna Lovegood expy (strange girl, but often the one who realizes important stuff very quick) ; after all, it wouldn't be the first time that Toei takes from Harry Potter, since Magiranger was inspired by it
 
That plot twist was really well done, especially as they had everyone saying "it's obviously going to be Kengo's father!". What a curve ball :laugh:

As for the motives, I can't even begin to guess. Emoto has clearly been less outright evil than the rest of the zodiarts and it seems they're building up Libra to do a face turn (or at least turn on Gamou).
 
That plot twist was really well done, especially as they had everyone saying "it's obviously going to be Kengo's father!". What a curve ball :laugh:

As for the motives, I can't even begin to guess. Emoto has clearly been less outright evil than the rest of the zodiarts and it seems they're building up Libra to do a face turn (or at least turn on Gamou).

Not everyone. I actually never even tried to guess Tachibana's identity and only episode where I actually noticed that we don't know Virgo's real face was the one where we got the reveal (which is ep.40).

And I don't trust Emoto. He obviously plotting against both sides, thinking of himself as a sort of mastermind that will deal with everyone and emerge the smartest. Because otherwise he would've explained his plan to the side he is leaning towards. And don't give me some sort of "not telling is part of his plan to help Gentaro" and other such BS. Characters like that should be treated as enemies and killed with extreme prejudice, just so other would know better. Lack of proper communication and disliking of telling people **** is already number 1 source of horrible stuff happening in fiction.
 
Okay. Hayami/Libra completely lost his balls this episode.

*Gets into a fight with Leo*
"Oh please, oh please, don't hurt me!!!

*Leo walks away*
"Yeah, just walk away, you..."

Can that guy get any more pathetic? :laugh:
 
Leo is deranged. He goes berserk when Gentaro so much as goes near Gamou. And although he's evidently being kept in the dark about stuff, and he's portrayed as a not-too-bright thug, he's the physically strongest of the Horoscopes. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of him.

(also the more I see of Leo the more I am convinced he is in love with Gamou. I am not a yaoi fangirl, but come on, he's behaving like a total bunny boiler here)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top