Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Get a life. If you've seen the promo, WHICH HAS AIRED, it's obvious what's going to happen. Why do you think it shows Gentaro, Kengo and Ryuusei alone, and Virgo advancing on a frightened Yuuki and Shun? He's not exactly going to invite them to tea is he.

Yes because up until this point the Kamen Rider club were all with each other 100% of the time, and any time they were apart it was because the other members had been sent to the Dark Nebula. Totally.

But seriously, it's not hard to NOT post spoilers.
 
Yes because up until this point the Kamen Rider club were all with each other 100% of the time, and any time they were apart it was because the other members had been sent to the Dark Nebula. Totally.

But seriously, it's not hard to NOT post spoilers.

They generally are with Gentaro when something important has happened, such as the introduction of a new Horoscope or a climactic battle. (What are Ohsugi and JK doing? Will Gamou be revealed to Gentaro as Sagittarius? We still don't know, do we? OH NOES THE EPISODE IS RUINED.) If they're not there, and considering the events of the last episode, it would seem to suggest that something bad has happened to them. It's not hard to guess what that is after the events of last week.

I find it just as irritating to see people whining about "spoilers" as it irritates you to see the "spoiler" itself, so although I do try to use hide tags (and did only a couple of pages back), on this occasion I shall just laugh. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
I find it just as irritating to see people whining about "spoilers" as it irritates you to see the "spoiler" itself, so although I do try to use hide tags (and did only a couple of pages back), on this occasion I shall just laugh. Sorry.

Because just saying "Sorry I won't do it again" was just too hard, right?
 
Because just saying "Sorry I won't do it again" was just too hard, right?

After all your sanctimonious whining, tough luck.

On a more interesting and relevant note, where do we think Virgo's going? Will he be the last one standing or get written out in the next arc? I would personally guess the next two episodes will set up his defeat, but we still have Pisces and Gemini to go. Two for each of them, and one each for Leo/Libra/Sagittarius, would make eight episodes to the end of the show

EDIT: I've always said I couldn't give a toss about the quality of writing in tokusatsu, but as I rewatched the last episode, I swear I had a thought suspiciously like "Maybe Emoto's angst would actually be important if he'd been around longer or developed better." What's happening to me? :'(
 
Last edited:
I thought Virgo would stay until the end initially, but after she/he banished Tomoko to the Dark Nebula, I think the only way to get her and others back is probably to destroy Virgo, and "reverse" the banishing effect of her/his staff. I don't really see another way for Gentaro to save them with other means.
 
Ok... Previews.... and spoilers are TWO different things. Previews just give your a heads up on what you may expect from the next episode. Spoilers are the full details and what really happened in the next episode.

Case in point: the preview for ep 24 expect us to believe leader of the ugly duckling club is the white swan, Tomoko will avenge Meteor, worshipper dude still believe white swan isn't a bad guy, Cancer will stop the KCR, and Gentaro did the unthinkable and has an idea. Spoiling for that episode will be "oh, the dude who worship the swan is really the swan and he is suffering from a split personalities, Tomoko freeze Ryusei, Cancer forces worshiper dude to go to last one, the KRC dress up, etc, etc."

People sometime don't want to be spoiled and even don't really the magazine scans. There is a spoiler/rumor thread somewhere in the HJU forums so use that. I'm pretty sure "Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!" means that we are talking about the current and the previous episode that was aired thus far... and something about a dude named Masta or something.
 
Fourze 40

- Sayaka is wearing a kimono and it's not a special occasion! That's nice to see.

But the run-down hospital setting just doesn't make sense beyond symbolizing dread. It doesn't look like it would satisfy health codes. If this was some institution run by a villain or under threat by a villain, then maybe. But apparently this is nothing like that.

- You'd think Tomoko wouldn't sit in plain sight for the goose steppers to see >>

- We need more of the "stopping Taurus from stealing Oki's soul" Gentaro! More heroic posturing, please!!

- Exactly how common is high school dating in Japan? Is it exactly like in Western countries? (I can't imagine something like Miu and Shun being set up by Shun's father being seen in the West.) And I may be wrong, but it seems Japan is the only Eastern country where schoolkid romance appears in a lot of its media.

- I like how Tomoko just sits on the lunar surface so casually, when a few decades ago it was such a momentous achievement for Man to even arrive there :laugh:

- I thought Emoto's reveal as Virgo would be more dramatic. Not simply Tomoko walking in on him removing his costume.

- Damn Ryusei and his neglect of his bike! I hope Wizard doesn't teleport his way around places and ignore his set of wheels too.

- Yay, a second-parter episode that flows into the next one like early Heisei!

I like this episode. It has so many things going on at once with the Club members divided up, rather than just acting as support while the Riders do all the work. And Yuki is actually tolerable for once. I hope Gentaro keeps the style in this episode throughout the rest of the show, but I won't be surprised to see him act the clown again soon.
 
Fourze has been pretty crafty with its episode previews. OOO on the other hand would pretty much just flat out tell you exactly what was going to happen - by the last 10 or so episodes I started skipping the previews because they gave away too much.

Totally worth it for the episode Date comes back.
 
The litmus test for posting spoilers outside of the Orb is basically "don't do it if it upsets people." Since it clearly upsets people, I hope nothing else from scans or episode summaries will be posted in this thread without being spoiler tagged or hidden appropriately.

Emoto's body language compared with Virgo is completely different,

It's as if... as if a completely different actor was the one inside the Virgo suit!!

Seriously,the only suit actor in Toei's employ who really puts effort into duplicating the drama actor's body language in Rider stuff is Seiji Takaiwa. Nobody else ever does it, unless it's absolutely necessary due to a plot point. In those cases, it tends to be done in a very heavy-handed way.

Or to put it another way: judging by body language alone, Ryusei can't possibly be the guy in the Meteor suit. Despite this, the narrative clearly calls for them to be one and the same. So they are, inconsistencies be damned. That's just how Toei's productions roll.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top