Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

The reason she was saved from bad stuff previously is that during Ryuusei's arc he would often come along to rescue her from stuff - she helped him to remember that he was supposed to be a hero. And according to summaries everyone else will be sent to the Dark Nebula next week (the promo shows Gentaro, Ryuusei and Kengo alone)
 
Ohsugi seems so none existent these few episodes lately. Poor guy, first he was the unredeem-able buttmonkey, then given the taste of glory for a moment and now completely forgotten by everyone.

I really liked this episode, the lack of action scenes especially. I'd always liked episodes that had near to zero action scenes when it's a show centered on fighting and stuff.

Emoto is Virgo! If only I can see the faces of all the people who are in denial now! Hue.

Some pretty interesting infos in this episode too and I wonder what does the expansion of the Dark Nebula will help Gamou in doing. Speaking of the Dark Nebula, I wonder how they are gonna pull off saving 'everyone' from the Dark Nebula without getting Sonada, Cancer and Taurus back.

Props to Taurus, aside from being a dictator he's quite like-able as a Horoscope, the recent Horoscopes doesn't seem as twisted as other horoscopes like Cancer lately. I kinda miss that. I wonder how Pisces and Gemini are gonna turn out, while I do love these 'not evil' Horoscopes, it'll be nice for them to go back to the "Press the switch and discard your humanity" angle again.

I like how they decided to not go with the usual formula this episode, that Taurus actually rebelled(albeit very very short lived) against Gamou's forces and got sent to the Dark Nebula instead of either being forced against his will to fight against Fourze or "erase his memory and dump him somewhere."

Though it does sorta make the arc feel sorta unresolved. Since we're nearing the end of the series, I hope it's a sign that they are breaking the 2 episode arcs, It's starting be annoying to keep up with that.
 
Thanks for ruining next week's episode. Much appreciated.

Get a life. If you've seen the promo, WHICH HAS AIRED, it's obvious what's going to happen. Why do you think it shows Gentaro, Kengo and Ryuusei alone, and Virgo advancing on a frightened Yuuki and Shun? He's not exactly going to invite them to tea is he.
 
So I just saw ep 40 sub
At the end of the scene did anybody else got a Dr.Maki vibe when Emoto had a blank expression on his face?
[HIDE] tumblr_m6734f83rY1ryuswso6_1280.avif[/HIDE]
Also screenshot from the movie posted on the Toei site
[HIDE]
movie_2.jpg
[/HIDE]

2 Things
-Foundation X returns!!! Sokomoto really likes using these guys :thumbs:
-Magnet States w/ Launcher and Gattling!!! My dream came true!! Thank you Sakamoto :buttrock:
 
Last edited:
I hope Emoto will be killed off in the next arc to be honest. It will reveal Gamou as Sagittarius, building up to his confrontation with Gentaro; and Emoto is the most dull and boring character in the entire show. He is one of the most boring characters in any Rider series ever. I'm actually offended that he is Virgo, it is such a waste to build up a badass villain and then give them this posturing ninny as a human form.
 
I'm actually offended that he is Virgo, it is such a waste to build up a badass villain and then give them this posturing ninny as a human form.

But on the plus side, aside from his name you would never guess he was one of Gamou's top men. Which kind of helps in that sort of business.
 
I hope Emoto will be killed off in the next arc to be honest. It will reveal Gamou as Sagittarius, building up to his confrontation with Gentaro; and Emoto is the most dull and boring character in the entire show. He is one of the most boring characters in any Rider series ever. I'm actually offended that he is Virgo, it is such a waste to build up a badass villain and then give them this posturing ninny as a human form.

I think they just want to have the most unlikely candidate to be Virgo, that's why they have kept Virgo's human identity a secret even though she has shown up relatively early in the series. However, Emoto's body language compared with Virgo is completely different, and it makes it hard for me to believe that underneath the pink suit and feathery wings, there was this old man wrecking havoc and sending people to the Dark Nebula all these times.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top