Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

It'll be released 7/25.Be patient.

Also, is it just me who still can't take the Fourze suit seriously?I started to like it better after like 5 episodes of Fourze, but I still cannot take it seriously.It just looks...Funny.

The Fourze suit is as serious as a heart attack, man!

But seriously what is so un-serious about it?

Conehead?
Mesh pattern?
PSX-button emblazoned limbs?
Angry eyes?

With the understanding that it was designed to harness Cosmic Energy for space exploration I totally buy the look and just about every switch for that matter.

Thoughts?
 
Anyone know what grade Gentaro is in? By the time Movie Wars rolls around, if the trend is continued, will he still be in highschool or would he have graduated?
 
Anyone know what grade Gentaro is in? By the time Movie Wars rolls around, if the trend is continued, will he still be in highschool or would he have graduated?

He's in his last year of high school. The Japanese school year starts in April, so for Movie Wars (December-January) he will still be in school.
 
You know, funny how you have an entire discussion about the preview the moment I started watching them again. I used to stop episode as soon as it's ended, skipping the preview... Until Fourze, at which point it became more convinient to just wait so that next episode starts... Not that it made sense with the last episode, where I knew that I caught up and there's no next episode for mplayerx to switch to...

As an extremely perverted person that found the Virgo's body sculpture (I mean boobs)kinda appealing, revealing her to be a creepy old man got me confused and grossed out a little. But i guess that just makes sense, we had reverse traps, using man appearance to further obfuscate their true identity, it would only make a lot of sense for your good old regular trap.
 
The Fourze suit is as serious as a heart attack, man!

But seriously what is so un-serious about it?

Conehead?
Mesh pattern?
PSX-button emblazoned limbs?
Angry eyes?

With the understanding that it was designed to harness Cosmic Energy for space exploration I totally buy the look and just about every switch for that matter.

Thoughts?

It's really just Base and Rocket Drill States.I'm okay with everything else, including Rocket States, which is basically a recolor.I really don't know why I don't mind Rocket States, but think Base States looks silly.There's just something attractive about that color scheme.Elek looks pretty cool, even though the helmet design is kinda weird.Fire's pretty okay.Magnet looks like this brute force guy.Cosmic looks AMAZING and is probably the best looking Fourze form, but at the same time appears as if he's gonna kill everything.Just look at him and say he doesn't look evil.

Base States just seems odd.As for Rocket Drill States, it's because the helmet-suit combo is so strange.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top