Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Watchng the last episode again. I really feel that they disposed of Emoto a little too early. I wouldve loved to see Virgo in attendance to the whole ritual thing. Also, I feel that the despair event horizon on Hayami works better if Virgo was still here: He goes paranoid here, Tatsugami crushes his nuts over his head, Virgo threatens to erase him, that scene where he taunts Virgo dying that he ended up outliving him wouldve been much more heavy (not that it wasnt).

I know it would screw up the elements of the narrative a bit, but I still feel this arc needed to happen prior the whole Emo-Vir-Tachi reveal.

I do not look forward to seeing that bitch Ran again *grumble*.
 
I hope Libra will make it to the end like Uva did.
If this happens, I really hope he's a little more useful than Uva was in the end. I think even the actor sort of noted on his blog that Uva just became pointless or was wasted towards the end of OOO.
 
When busters and fourze started I loved busters but didn't care for Fourze. Now I am in love with fourze and busters is just kinda meh :/
I'm the opposite I jump on the Go-Buster subs as soon as Over:Time releases them, whereas with Fourze they just get watched at some point if/when I've got time to kill. The strange thing is I always considered myself more of a Rider fan than Sentai fan.
I will never like that Beyblade but the bit where he used it to absorb the explosion works for me because it references that abominable debut of that form where it just magically vaccums the energy that would level a city. I though it was clever.
Meh I just wondered why Cosmic States didn't use that random energy shield it had in it's first appearance.
I mean if they wouldve gotten Maki's actor to play as this cultural cosplaying father, why couldnt her mom have been Chiyoko's actress? It wouldve been such a fanwank moment to me. Just a minor nitpick s'all.
I did think it would have been funny if Chiyoko's actress had been the mum, though I'm sure sooo many fans would try to twist it so that Chiyoko was Yuki's actual mum.

I only got around to watching the last two episodes last night. Mainly because I saw the first couple of minutes of ep. 43 and thought "oh no, Fourze comedy episode". But it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Yuki's actress actually stepped her game up in places, and we got to see a couple of new cool things: the Claw-Chainsaw-Spike-Scissors combo and Cosmic's Launcher/Net combo. Plus, I must admit, I did get a chuckle from seeing an angry mob wanting to lynch Yuki :sweat: At least they didn't give her an "evil Spock" goatee.
 
At least they didn't give her an "evil Spock" goatee.

cn4na.png
 
If this happens, I really hope he's a little more useful than Uva was in the end. I think even the actor sort of noted on his blog that Uva just became pointless or was wasted towards the end of OOO.
I don't think Libra will really make it past the finale. I would rather he die than live like Takuma in Faiz. I thought that was ridiculous since Hayami isn't the nearly the butt monkey that Takuma was. At least Uva became the enormous vessel of Greed. Who knows, maybe Hayami will be a sacrifice for the Presenters or something.

Or maybe Leo can get another kill to his kill list and eliminate Hayami before he gets the boot when Gamou acquires the Pisces switch.

Adding on thoughts to this week's episode!

. Well, that's cool that's Ran's back. It's also cool that she seems to become a Horoscope out of her will to protect others rather than something selfish.

. Nice form changing by Tatsugami this go around. Really missed that Virgo suit haha.

. Interesting to see Hayami disclose everything to everyone. I still kind of want him to tell everyone that Scorpio was Sonoda. Not a bad way to reveal everything and it's just so in the vein of an insect Horoscope.

. I must say this Presenter thing is like Ryubei and Kougami done even better. The whole Gaia Impact was cool, and so was the Vessel of Greed, but damn, meeting the supreme intelligence of the universe as Gamou himself stands at the apex of human evolution? Plus needing the 12 Horoscope Switches to open the Dark Nebula fully in order to take himself there? That's pretty wicked and it's a final plot that's really neat and not convoluted.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top