Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Pics from toei website on Hayami when he met Gamou and got his Switch. The website says that these scenes were cut :(

Hayami was a student aiming for astrophysics
lol at his hair...
[hide]


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/hide]
 
Things are getting intense. Loving the build-up for the finale. I am pretty sure the Zodiarts form Ran took before she finished changing into Pisces was Andromeda. There were chains for a second before the transformation was complete. I love the fact that she was kicking Leo's butt a bit before Gamou entered the scene. It was nice to see an actual Horoscope fight for the side of good, not like Aquarius or Taurus who were allied with Gamou at first, but someone actually using the switch to stop the bad guys right off the bat.

Side note: The Horoscope Mantle count is officially five now.
Mantle 1: Scorpio, Cancer, Aries
Mantle 2: Capricorn, Aquarius, Taurus, Sagittarius
Mantle 3: Virgo, Gemini (pink section changed to white).
Mantle 4: Libra
Mantle 5: Leo
And sadly Pisces doesn't get a mantle, probably because she isn't with the bad guys.
 
I'm assuming that Pisces switch is blue because she is resisting its evil and not joining Gamou, same reason why she doesn't get a cloak. I'm thinking Gamiu will pull some manipulation or maybe just some of his red-eye mind control to force her to fight in the next episode, her switch will turn red and she'll get a cloak. If she doesn't get one i'm gonna be mad! They can't just leave one Horoscopes out like that.
 
I'm assuming that Pisces switch is blue because she is resisting its evil and not joining Gamou, same reason why she doesn't get a cloak. I'm thinking Gamiu will pull some manipulation or maybe just some of his red-eye mind control to force her to fight in the next episode, her switch will turn red and she'll get a cloak. If she doesn't get one i'm gonna be mad! They can't just leave one Horoscopes out like that.

Since Virgo and Aquarius had red switches, but weren't evil, I think that even with Red Switches, Horoscopes can resist being evil
 
She probably won't be defeated. All Gamou needs are the Switches and with himself being revealed to everyone, he just needs Leo or himself to snatch the Switch away from the user like Libra for Gamou to meet the Presenters.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top