Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to comment that I´m in episode 14... it have been really fun!!... Love it... as my first KR is a really pleasant experience...

Was a really shock to me that the cute teacher was Scorpio wow.. I didn´t saw that coming. I want to know what powers will give the remain switchs haha

A question... how many episodes are?.. Because I´m in episode 14 and they can´t beat Scorpio yet and I´m assuming that will appear the 12 zodiac signs xD

byeeee :D

I'm glad you like it! :D

It really depends, but it is usually around 48 to 51 episodes for each Kamen Rider season. I too was a little worried about the long defeat of scorpio :)

Kuuguitar
Everyone saw Sonoda as Scorpio because Sarina Sonoda = Sasori nano da, i.e., I am the scorpion.

And sure, the first few Horoscopes take a while but I tell you, they'll boss rush the next seven or so.

Lurker
^Really?

Glad you like Fourze Hikaros, I sure hope Fourze get a nice 51 episode run, instead of like how Kiva ended with 48 and stuff. I miss having a series that ends with 51 or 52 episodes.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Nozama is just Amazon backwards. Technically it isn't even an anagram since it's just flipped backwards. All the other people have anagrams haha.

Lurker
Nozama is just Amazon backwards. Technically it isn't even an anagram since it's just flipped backwards. All the other people have anagrams haha.

I mean, what about the others? :O

Oh yeah, is the Meteor theme song PV out yet? That preview was pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.