Status
Not open for further replies.
First... I want to telll that Fourze is now one of the rare KR show That i follow weeks after weeks (well I start that this weekend lol as I found out of that series only last week) I downloaded the 24 first episodes

Last series I followed like this was DCD and Den-O before it and Kabuto (I loved the Clock Up) and Ryuki (Final Vento...)

By the way... I noticed at around episode 17, 18 or 19 they stop previewing
"KR Fourze & KR OOO" novie.... so that means the movie left theaters?
If so when is the DVD/Blu-Ray release date?

At first when it started, I was not much interested, but I seen a preview and decided to try....

I think it's my fav KR show so far :D

I am in hurry that Gintaro finds out who Meteo is :D

Ohh and btw what is that movie that start in april where Sentai (well at least Gokaigers & Go-Busters) figh KRs ? Super Hero Taisen right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_emhSJJ9vZs"]Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome
I hope we get some background on OSTO soon.I really want them to actually do something with OSTO.

That one guy, yeah.
I just started watching Fourze last night, got to episode 3. I actually like the happy go lucky feeling. The other series weren't like this. This kind of show I wouldn't want to see over and over, but maybe once every few years. Just to break the more serious plots of the other series in the franchise.

Lurker
Ohh and btw what is that movie that start in april where Sentai (well at least Gokaigers & Go-Busters) figh KRs ? Super Hero Taisen right?

Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012) - YouTube

Been out of the loop for a while, haven't you?

Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen - For reasons yet to be explained, Decade and GokaiRed have join up with the villains from their respective franchises and wage war against the other faction (Decade is hunting Rangers and GokaiRed is hunting Riders). This apparently triggers a battle between a team of Riders, led by Ichigo, and a Team of Super Sentai, lead by AkaRanger. Meanwhile, Fourze and the Go-Buster (and apparently OOO) are left to try to deal with mess.

Lurker
Or maybe she just discovered what a laptop is.

Galaxian, who are the writers for the Sentai x Rider movie? :O I don't visit rumors and news threads anymore, I hate spoilers. XD

Speaking of which, who wrote the OOO x Fourze movie? It's the one with the KRC wearing those really badly made kamen rider costumes right?

Status
Not open for further replies.