Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kamen Rider
The Story:

wrm8N.jpg

KAMEN RIDER FOURZE​

Welcome to Kamen Rider Fourze, the 22nd Kamen Rider series and first to be written by Kazuki Nakashima and directed by Koichi Sakamoto with the return of Double's head producer Hideaki Tsukada. The setting this time is Milky Way High School where the new kid is Gentaro Kisaragi, someone aiming to be friends with the entire school! But will the strange Kengo Utahoshi, who declares Gentaro has no chance of being friends with him get in the way of his goals or is it the beginning of a slightly terrifying friendship?

Also, some guys in suits fight each other or something.

Meet Our Intrepid Characters!

fourze1.jpg
Gentarô Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze - The newcomer hero of the show who is determined to make everyone else at Amanogawa his friend, even by Fourze (see what I did there? See? See?) He sets up the Kamen Rider Club and has a hairstyle that looks like some small woodland creature died on his head. But somehow, he can get away with it.

fourze2.jpg
Kengo Utahoshi - Weak of body but strong of mind, he has a base on the moon that Gentarô turned into the Kamen Rider Club house, much to his chagrin. He is basically the club's technical support/tactician/guy who does all the important stuff, though he insists he is not a club member. And he has a robot hamburger. His name is an anagram of Takeshi Hongô, and if you don't know who that is, you best start learning.

fourze3.jpg
Yûki Jôjima - Gentarô's strongest supporter and his childhood friend. The complete opposite of Kengo, she is enthusiastic about the Kamen Rider Club. Almost as enthusiastic as she is about SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. She is named after Jôji Yûki aka Riderman aka a total badass.

fourze4.jpg
Miu Kazashiro - Formerly just a snobby cheerleader and School Queen, Miu underwent a crisis in episodes 3~4 that changed her outlook on life. Now she is a less-snobby more-likable cheerleader and School Queen who is also president of the Kamen Rider Club. Named after Shirô Kazami aka Kamen Rider V3.

fourze7.jpg
JK - Formerly just an information broker with little loyalty but to himself JK underwent a crisis in episodes 5~6 that changed his outlook on life. Now he is an information broker with a lot of loyalty to his friends in the Kamen Rider Club. It's amazing he hasn't been sent home for violating the dress code. Named for X-Rider's alter ego of Jin Keisuke (or Keisuke Jin if you prefer, but his name ain't KJ.)

fourze5.jpg
Shun Daimonji - Formerly just a snobby football team captain and School King, Shun underwent a crisis in episodes 7~8 that changed his outlook on life (notice a trend here?) Now he is a less-snobby more-likable football team captain and member of the Kamen Rider Club who pilots the giant CGI mech because he's strong from playing all that foo-ball. Though he lost the title of School King to the Arch Orphenoch who lost it to Caucasus Undead who lost it to Taiga who lost it to some 800-year old dead guy. Named after Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2.

fourze6.jpg
Tomoko Nozama - NOOOOO-ZAAAAAAA-MMMMMAAAA a goth who spends all day looking at Kamen Riders on her ipad and wants to, shall we say, go into orbit with Yûki. Therefore she is the best character in the show. Had a personal crisis in episode 9~10 and I dunno how that turned out since I haven't watched 10 yet, but I'm assuming she joins the Kamen Rider Club in addition to being a football-playing cheerleader informant or something. Named after Amazon, since it was easier than trying to make an anagram out of Daisuke Yamamoto.

fourze8.jpg
Sarina Sonada - One of the teachers at Amanogawa who is beloved by all but is not very good at keeping our heroes in her classroom. Her name is an anagram of something potentially spoilerific.

fourze9.jpg
Chûta Ôhsugi - Another one of the teachers at Amanogawa who is hated by all but is not very good at anything. His name isn't an anagram of anything because that's how useless he is. Well okay, he has made me laugh a few times.

fourze10.jpg
Sawaki Tetsuya Kanzaki Goat Orphenoch Shiori's Daddy Dan Moroboshi Man in the Western-Style House Kagami Riku Owner Shima Kagami Riku You're sure it's not Riku? Red-Eyed Man - The mysterious man who commands the mysterious Scorpion Zodiarts and is behind the mysterious Zodiarts Switches. Currently very mysterious.

fourze11.jpg
Mitsuaki Gamô - Obviously no relation to the above guy, they just happen to be played by the same actor. Scientist and founder of Amanogawa High.

fourze12.jpg
Captain Marvelous - Wrong show.

fourze13.jpg
Jun Kazu - is still dead.

fourze14.gif
???/Kamen Rider Meteor - As yet unseen on the show, but since people already have avatars of him it's not like he's a big secret anymore.

Previous Thread:

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=71487

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Igadevil is the man. Love the Red-Eyes man :laugh:

Props for somehow fitting in Kazu and Marvelous into this thread for no reason!

Episode 11 was another great episode!

- First off, creepiest Zodiart of all time. I mean, we've had witches, discouraged football players, a kid trying to be a punk to piss off his dad, a girl trying to win a beauty contest, and a fencing champ, but now we've basically got the embodiment of Kusaka as a nerd. And whenever you compare anything to Kusaka, you know it's not good.

- Y'know, I hope the Power Dizer doesn't get overused as the series goes on. For one, it would probably kill the CGI budget faster than anything else. But second, it kinda takes away from the usefullness of Fourze, because the Power Dizer seems like it can take down a Zodiart just as well as Fourze can but without the Limit Break. I'm not saying I hate the concept entirely, and it gives Shun something to do for the club, I just don't want to see the thing overshadow Fourze.

- So the Red-Eyed man finally has a name... and Yuki looks to be the first to meet him of the cast. I wonder how long it'll be until he and Gentarou cross paths? And did anyone notice that it was Ms. Sonoda in his office with Yuki? Foreshadowing perhaps?

- Pryxis huh... they really are bringing out the most random constellations, though one has to commend them for not going for obvious choices.

- Looks like Fourze is finally going to be able to give Scorpio a run for his money next episode... I hope. I'm kinda tired of seeing him get his butt kicked in every fight while Scorpio gets out unscathed, not to mention the other Zodiart generals are on their way. I don't think he'll be destroyed, but to at least see Fourze finally put up a fight against him would be nice.

- So a mysterious letter sent Kengo to the Rabbit Hutch? I'm sure no one suspects his father because he died when Kengo was young, though seeing as this show is from the same producer as Double I can see a Shroud like character appearing. Or, it could be the villain, who seems to have some interest in Fourze.

Lurker
- So a mysterious letter sent Kengo to the Rabbit Hutch? I'm sure no one suspects his father because he died when Kengo was young, though seeing as this show is from the same producer as Double I can see a Shroud like character appearing. Or, it could be the villain, who seems to have some interest in Fourze.

You've never heard of tv show Fedex? They make "In the event of my death, send to address 15 years later" deliveries all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.