Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

These are the same people who made kamen rider beast roll dice and if he rolled poorly he'd get one animal attacking

It'd be wrong if I didn't post this in reply:
[hide] kUm3zHJ.avif[/hide]

Because Drive's Tire Changes are like how Fourze had switches? You might as well ask why Fourze had switches when he had different states.

Someone already explained that to me, above your post dude. =P
 
Uhh, that thing looks like either some sort of camera or a microscope.

It looks like MechaMachine from Spielban.
Mechamachine.avif

I like how Chaser's new weapon has its forms modeled after a Spider, a Bat, and a Cobra.

His weapons are cooler than Drive's.

I also like how the Roimudes are both a return to the more "abstract", non-animal monsters of W, and placing importance on the "classic" Rider monsters of Spider, Bat and Cobra.

But I don't get what determines a base Roimude to become a specific Evolved Roimude. Why does one become Paint, another Iron, etc?
 
^ After playing the Batman Arkham games, I've wondered what it'd be like to have Fourze as a playable character: he could swing around the city like Batman with Winch, Gyro, Rocket, Magic Hand and Hand, etc.
 
Previews for the "Type-Zero" & "Type TV-Kun" movies have been released:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWwWcSyRc4"]??????????????????????? type ZERO??0? ??????? to ????????? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Rchm2kZHw"]?????????? ????????????? type TV-KUN????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]
 
Thoughts on the previews:

- Hearing Mr. Belt's soothing and calm voice discussing movie content is such a change from Fumihiko Tachiki's booming voice :sweat:.

- I wonder if Heart and Brain were among the Roidmude's in that meeting... and just hadn't evolved yet? I wonder if they themselves had ever encountered Proto-Drive/Kamen Rider before he vanished?

- Cool to see we'll be getting some scenes showcasing more of the Drive cast before the series begins :).

- I hadn't noticed it before but Proto-Drive has purple highlights :169:.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top