Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

How would one exactly HACK the Drive Driver?

The Driver knows what Form/Tire you are in by the number of pins pushed by the Shift Car in the Shift Brace. If you manually push those pins in the right combination you can get all the sounds.

Kinda like the Kivat Belt Fuessel System or the ToQ Changer system.
 
The Driver knows what Form/Tire you are in by the number of pins pushed by the Shift Car in the Shift Brace. If you manually push those pins in the right combination you can get all the sounds.

Kinda like the Kivat Belt Fuessel System or the ToQ Changer system.

Ah, so it's not infared like OOO or Wizard.
 
Could Proto Drive be that silhouette from one of the scans? It looks similar, with those nub things on top of the helmet. Maybe he's coming back in the Movie Taisen? I'm getting G3 vibes from this. As in, how G3 had earlier versions and prototypes, like G1. And if Proto Drive appears in the Movie Taisen, I'll get G4 vibes.

I'm also getting general mecha anime vibes, with how it goes for mecha prototypes of other mecha.
Good eye! I didn't even think twice at first, but yeah, I think the magazine silhouette was this "proto" Drive!
 
Wasn't that magazine scan confirmed to be Drive Fruit?

It was thought to be since the silhouette was concerning the winter film. But as TaintedSeraph pointed out, he has no spoiler and no tire and I figured he would be a different Rider because of those traits. A figure with similar characteristics was shown in today's episode, along with being shown riding a bike, and stated to be present before Shinnosuke became Drive.
 
Where's this scan with that silhouette? Been out of the loop for a lil bit...
Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

[hide]
[hide] tumblr_ncjsddG0Jk1tcbqr9o1_1280.avif[/hide]

It's the same suit picture from the silohuette:

If Shinnosuke wasn't Drive during the prologue, then whose this? Or is this like a figurative scene of Shinnosuke soon to become the hero?

[HIDE]Kamenriderdrive.avif[/HIDE]

Someone in the discussion thread also pointed out that this particular Drive was using a bike instead of the Tridoron.
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
Quick question, are the silhouettes usually indication of the color the rider/hero's main color supposed to be? I forget. If so, it'll be interesting to see a blue drive
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top