Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

I wonder if Kamen Rider takes a break from being live action and we end up getting a animated series instead. It happen with Ultraman before with Ultraman Jonias.
 
I wonder if Kamen Rider takes a break from being live action and we end up getting a animated series instead. It happen with Ultraman before with Ultraman Jonias.
Hmm... No thanks. One of I like about Kamen Rider is the show being live action instead of animu.
 
Was SAO popular amongst 7 year old Japanese boys?

I don't know, but I would imagine kids in Elementary School and Middle School watch it since it was a Shonen anime. Besides, VR stuff always been popular. The Matrix is a huge hit and was popular in Japan too. Not to mention Gridman was popular too and has it's good share of fans since they made a decent amount of Ultra Act figures for the show.
 
It could be a possible cyberspace/VR theme as well similar to Gridman. Maybe Toei wants to cash in on the popularity of Sword Art Online.


Ok, ew...... Just no.... I will skip it entirely if a Kamen Rider season is like one of the worst anime series I have ever watched.
 
I don't know, but I would imagine kids in Elementary School and Middle School watch it since it was a Shonen anime. Besides, VR stuff always been popular. The Matrix is a huge hit and was popular in Japan too. Not to mention Gridman was popular too and has it's good share of fans since they made a decent amount of Ultra Act figures for the show.
Yeah VR was really popular...in the nineties. The Matrix is 15 years old now though, and Ultra Acts aren't marketed to children. Plus Go-Busters was VR in all but name and I don't think Bandai wants Toei to tread similar ground anytime soon. Gaim already does the "venturing into another world" thing anyway.
 
I dunno, you could kind of have a Ryuki thing going, with all the fights taking place online. If you played with it, could get some interesting fights out of it, if for nothing but the change of locale. There's only so many city fights you can do, and cyberspace gives you lots of room to play with things, like the law of gravity.
 
Tron: Legacy was also popular in Japan too from what I can remember. A VR Kamen Rider show could sell well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top