Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

Where will you be when Hideaki Anno strikes for Kamen Rider Gaim X Kamen Rider Drive Movie War Suffering?

Eh, the Urobutcher has been downright merciful with Gaim so far, I mean, nobody we've really cared about has died so far. Hase wasn't around long enough to grow TOO attached when he bit it, although it was played VERY well when he did.
 
Can anyone confirm if this superhero is Kamen Rider Drive?

[HIDE]
1525118_241767952684040_4998937304303265147_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

I *WISH*, I love the belt and the design of the armor.

Sadly I don't believe it is.
 
Let Takashi Miike to do a Kamen Rider show. He has done Toku before, he also likes Godzilla, Ultraman and Kamen Rider from what I can remember.
 
Decade through OOO were three really good years in a row for Kamen Rider.

:sly: :laugh:

I'll be generous and say two good years. OOO is certainly better than Decade (though that doesn't say much) but still had the "copy Den-O syndrome" horribly mashed in.

When W was a smash, they just repeated its formula for four years in a row (although at least playing with it slightly in Wizard.)

How did Wizard do anything to change up the W (really the Den-O) formula? Other than having much less plot and much more "LAUGH AT US WE'RE SO FUNNY!" junk?
 
I can confirm that the picture is fake. The design for the rider is a fanmade rider from ages ago.
[HIDE]Kamen_Rider_Hyougiin_Justice_by_Councilor.avif[/HIDE]

[HIDE]ArtGift_Mitsukai_Rider_Belt_by_Councilor.avif[/HIDE]

Unless this dude on deviant art magically predicted future, that's not it at all.
 
I can confirm that the picture is fake. The design for the rider is a fanmade rider from ages ago.
[HIDE]Kamen_Rider_Hyougiin_Justice_by_Councilor.avif[/HIDE]

[HIDE]ArtGift_Mitsukai_Rider_Belt_by_Councilor.avif[/HIDE]

Unless this dude on deviant art magically predicted future, that's not it at all.

Looks like someone gave Agito the G-3 treatment(For the folks without the memo, I mean a synthetic bodysuit based on a magic/biological rider.) and... It's COUNT ZERO, good Lord, how do people screw that one up. I didn't even need subs to tell what they were saying, come on. I understand how you can get councilor, but you really should know better. This is Kamen Rider, there are no councilors. *Cue Drive's day job is therapy or something.*


Anyway, as for copying Gaim's formula... WHAT formula? Seriously, I don't see it other than super powered individuals come into conflict with monsters and each other, which is pretty much every superhero ever.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top