Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

In episode 47, Shinnosuke meets the "mysterious, unknown" Ghost in a dream. In episode 48, according to scans, Drive and Ghost fight together. If episode 48 were set earlier in the series, then shouldn't Shinnosuke recognise Ghost in his dream?
 
In episode 47, Shinnosuke meets the "mysterious, unknown" Ghost in a dream. In episode 48, according to scans, Drive and Ghost fight together. If episode 48 were set earlier in the series, then shouldn't Shinnosuke recognise Ghost in his dream?

The summaries try to stay ambiguous. Rather than flat out say its Ghost they say "a mysterious Kamen Rider" to get people to watch the episode. While Shinnosuke is dreaming he could go "oh yeah, I met that mysterious Kamen Rider who called himself Ghost once". It would imply that episode 48 will take place sometime before episode 47. If Shinnosuke has no idea who Ghost is (in his dream) then it'll mean that 48 takes place after the final fight between Banno/Sigma.
 
...Drive is the first Rider series to make me cry so much...
Whatever the faults of Drive, I think 47 was a great ending to it.


I'm glad of the bit of humour near the end with
the human Chase copied, who turned out to be a traffic cop named Kanou Kouichi. lol and the name of this character was based on the actor's name(Katoono Taikou)
I think the romance part felt natural and wasn't forced.

And I loved the little snippets during the credits which told of what happened to the characters post-series.
Honganji became a police bigwig. Rinna returned to academia and went on to become a Nobel prize winner. Gen-san stayed with the first division and later became its chief. Saijou became a best-selling writer in addition to being a network specialist. Go became a world famous wandering cameraman.


Ghost did appear a bit in 47, in a dream. I'm thinking Ghost was added as a teaser to the special episode next week. I wonder if there will be an in-story explanation for this dream.
 
Chase is also seen
to be following Gou as a ghostly Core ... very much like Ankh in the ending of OOO.

I think the romance part felt natural and wasn't forced.

The entire setup was forced!

Ghost did appear a bit in 47, in a dream. I'm thinking Ghost was added as a teaser to the special episode next week. I wonder if there will be an in-story explanation for this dream.

I'm wondering if it's similar to Gaim where Kouta as a space god was able to visit Takatora in a dream and tell him that Micchy needed him. Takeru is a ghost so perhaps he can do something similar.

According to the Toei site, the episode is set 6 months after ep47, meaning that it takes place halfway through Ghost
 
I actually saw that on the live "updates" thread linked at RB every week, so I guess someone posted it there first

"Kano Kouichi" (the name of the human traffic cop Chase's appearance was copied from) was apparently a trending topic after the episode, Chase's actor said on Twitter that he was happy about it
 
Ah..by natural and not forced, I was referring to the scene with Shinnosuke and Kiriko in the car. There was a natural atmosphere; a bit beyond friends but not yet romance. (..does this make sense..?)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top