Kamen Rider Drive 30 Who Talks About The Real Culprit

He was never really human; he was just programmed to protect humans. But as the Roidmudes evolve, their emotions become more human-like. The same is happening to Brain (001 said it's significant that Brain has reached the stage of being able to feel jealousy) but while he is becoming angry and destructive because of it, Chase is becoming kinder and learning to form relationships with humans. Heart is more advanced than either of them in that he realised by himself that letting Chase go would be the compassionate thing to do; and Medic is less advanced in that she so far doesn't show any signs of genuinely caring for anyone.

I thought that Chase was a human that was recruited by Krim to be Proto Drive (in much the same way Shinnosuke was), but I guess this was explained in the prequel episode/film. Thank you for enlightening me.

Also, it's kind of ironic that Medic (who you would think would care for people and want them to get better) is the least compassionate.
 
You should use spoiler tag or hide tag for the spoiler instead of using white text :p
lol sorry didn't know how to use it back then XD
Why didn't Chase drag Gou back to Kiriko? She's been trying to get in touch with him for a while...
Imho from Chase's point of view, as in someone who has been brainwashed back-to-back before, memory manipulation might me more frightening compared to a charade.
 
I thought that Chase was a human that was recruited by Krim to be Proto Drive (in much the same way Shinnosuke was), but I guess this was explained in the prequel episode/film. Thank you for enlightening me.

Chase is the 000 Roidmude, that was revealed back in the Volt arc.
 
Chase is the 000 Roidmude, that was revealed back in the Volt arc.

Yes, I know. From what we saw in episode 30, I thought that Chase was originally human, but was transformed into a Roidmude by 001 and Heart. I guess I really had the wrong end of the stick on this one. :sweat:
 
Last edited:
I mean no offense I'm just wondering why you keep watching Drive if its an overall disappointment to you? Is it because some episodes surprise you and get your hopes up?

I KEPT watching. This is the last one, I won't be watching next week's episode. I wanted to at least finish this case first. Some episodes did surprise me. The Volt multiparter for exemple was quite enjoyable!

But no more. I won't be around next week.
 
I KEPT watching. This is the last one, I won't be watching next week's episode. I wanted to at least finish this case first. Some episodes did surprise me. The Volt multiparter for exemple was quite enjoyable!

But no more. I won't be around next week.

Probably for the best and its understandable. I mean for one thing we just kinda went through the same thing with Micchi in Gaim that Gou is doing right now. Do we really need a repeat of that?
 
Probably for the best and its understandable. I mean for one thing we just kinda went through the same thing with Micchi in Gaim that Gou is doing right now. Do we really need a repeat of that?

The difference is that Gou was manipulated into it by 001 sometime before the series. To where the Roimudes allowed his anger to build up, until they were ready to take control.
 
Well I just mean another ally Rider turning against the main Rider two series in a row in general. I hope we don't see that next series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top