Frankie Elric
Lurker
Written by Junko Kamura
Directed by Ryuta Tasaki
I also think it's suspicious/weird how Shin's father could die from just a shoulder wound...
Whatever 001 and Brain has on Gou has to be big in order for him to take orders from Brain like that. I'm thinking his father Banno...(in ep. 0, Brain addresses his tablet as 'Banno', so maybe Banno is in a similar state to Krim?)
Also, that scene between Brain and Heart was hilarious. Brain's otome love(and jealousy) for Heart and Heart's frustration at how Brain and Medic just can't get along.
DANGIT GOU!
I don't...I don't know if I can muster enthusiasm for this show anymore.
The discrimination of the Special Unit is getting old really quick...
And the whole thing with Brain is stupid. Tomari just needs to transform and hit him with your finisher before they can stop him. He'll be vindicated once he forces Brain into his Roidmude form.