Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Xaviax's Promise" Talk Up!

I'm trying to remember.

In Ryuki, once Ouja made his debut, did Zolda do anything note worthy?

I get the feeling the only reason Zolda lasted as long as he did in Ryuki was because the writers liked him and didn't want to see him go. Which I totally understand, he was a great character.
 
I really am suprised that they got rid of Tourqe so soon. I mean, I thought he would stay the longest. Kind of an awesome twist.

And I don't remember Zolda doing anythign special really. I guess just being a strong Rider is wwhat kept him on the show.
 
I just saw this episode and boy! Was this one of the best episodes here in the series. I so hope Torque the Heavyarms Zolda makes his return soon as KR Siren appears.
 
I really am suprised that they got rid of Tourqe so soon. I mean, I thought he would stay the longest. Kind of an awesome twist.

And I don't remember Zolda doing anythign special really. I guess just being a strong Rider is wwhat kept him on the show.

They're kinda switching personalities around...with Sting having Kitaoka's "illness", while Grant has Asakura's fighting spirit and Brad isn't a brat, just a little paranoid.

JTC has the MMPR Season 1 Goldar attititude going on. :castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top