Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Vent Or Be Vented" Talk Up!

Torque trys to set up another Rider, and it looks like he's rebelling against Xaviax. Maya's starting to seem a little off and friends are getting annoying again, but Lacey's still hot. I like the new Rider and his motivation. 4/5
 
Kit sleeping on the floor right next to Len using his coat as a blanket.....

I love how this show manages to keep Japan's talent of inserting Yaoi subtext whenever they can. :P
 
Torque trys to set up another Rider, and it looks like he's rebelling against Xaviax. Maya's starting to seem a little off and friends are getting annoying again, but Lacey's still hot. I like the new Rider and his motivation. 4/5

I absolutely can't STAND Maya's friend. Especially the black girl, bah waste of screen time I say.
 
Kit sleeping on the floor right next to Len using his coat as a blanket.....

I love how this show manages to keep Japan's talent of inserting Yaoi subtext whenever they can. :P

If there was any doubt that this is the most blatantly gay kids show since He-Man....there isn't anymore.

Girlver was the best thing about this episode. The only good thing, really.
 
Good episode. Even the Trent/Lacey stuff was funny, man is Lacey smokin'.

I figured it was about time Xaviax had enough of being talked back to by the Riders, awesome way to stand up to himself lol.

Poor KR Thrust is gonna get his ass Vented.

The KR Sting/Soldier thing is pretty cool but Tezuka/Raia was an awesome Rider and will not be topped.

I was a bit dissapointed there was no Strike in this ep but that is ok.
 
It was a good episode. Seems torque's getting desperate, and thrust even more so.

Maya's plan stunk of Lucille Ball, until the mime. How many (sort-of) brilliant plans have been ruined by mimes?

Props to Detective Grimes for only taking two seconds to realise the mime was behind him.
 
Maya's plan stunk of Lucille Ball, until the mime. How many (sort-of) brilliant plans have been ruined by mimes?

Props to Detective Grimes for only taking two seconds to realise the mime was behind him.

Damn, I hate mimes. When I saw it on the show, I nearly wanted to punch my TV.

I loved Grimes' line "He's behind me isn't he?" I was like "Yup."
Good episode. Even the Trent/Lacey stuff was funny, man is Lacey smokin'.
Really? I feel this episode (as well as the series in general) would have been better if Maya's friends weren't in it at all. That's why I gave it a 4/5. It was good but the side characters were annoying.

(Maybe Trent's okay but Lacey and the Aunt have got to go. I didn't like Yui's aunt in Ryuki either)
 
Gosh, I wanna shoot Trent. He is so such a whiner.

If there was any doubt that this is the most blatantly gay kids show since He-Man....there isn't anymore.

...what the hell?

EDIT:

Ok, Just finished watching this episode. That was pretty good. I'm sick of Lacey, she's a fucking whore. I can't wait to see Kamen Rider Sting in action. :buttrock:

No Kamen Rider Strike? Ahh, that's bummer.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top