Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....
 
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....

Other twist endings at the end of Dragon Knight include:

A Grongi hand shooting out from the ground...

A train appearing from a time rip...

Day turns into night as we hear a dragon's roar from a distance...

Drums playing from the forest...

Zecters flying in the sky searching for their masters...
 
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....

I would lose my mind if that actually happened. At this point, I wouldn't expect an announcement until 2010 after KRDK ends in January.
 
So a character, if the show has their name in it, has to be "good" all the time?

Obviously he hasn't played Donkey Kong. :P

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....

At this point, I don't care what Rider show they announce next. As long as it's not Hibiki or Den-O, then I'm happy. I just hope Adness announces SOMETHING Kamen Rider related after Dragon Knight ends.
 
[hide]Well then I guess I'll just wait. By the way, did you notice how in during the Adam/fake Eubulon fight in episode #36, they'd switch from Alternative Zero to Alternative and back times?[/hide]

Hey everyone, guess what. The official KRDK site has spoilers for all the episodes now. All the way up to episode #40. Go read at your own risk. Mind you, there's no synopsis for episode #34.

[hide]As many people have figured, "For Ventara and Earth part 2" is where the battle basically ends, and "A Dragon's Tale" is pretty much an epilogue. It'll probably be a clip show too. That would kind of suck for a finale, but I guess the final episode would need some action in it, even if it's stuff we've seen in preceding episodes. Also, it seems like we won't see the rest of the Ventaran riders until "For Ventara and Earth part 2".[/hide]

Aw dang! This is why CW4kids suck because they only air 1 episode a week. How weak unlike the other channels out there that airs this epic show twice or thrice a week. Now with those spoilers up, thanks be to the CW4kids' treatment on KRDK.

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....

I hope that will come, I am so glad if ever they show Kamen Rider Psyga and Orga's Rider Kicks and Rider Punches there.

Other twist endings at the end of Dragon Knight include:

A Grongi hand shooting out from the ground...

A train appearing from a time rip...

Day turns into night as we hear a dragon's roar from a distance...

Drums playing from the forest...

Zecters flying in the sky searching for their masters...

Man! I would root for those things to come. And what about the Unknown Lords then? Have they been forgotten?

Obviously he hasn't played Donkey Kong. :P



At this point, I don't care what Rider show they announce next. As long as it's not Hibiki or Den-O, then I'm happy. I just hope Adness announces SOMETHING Kamen Rider related after Dragon Knight ends.

OH! HO!!! FYI, I do play Donkey Kong but I didn't finish that in favor of the Contra games.:P
 
[hide]Hey everyone, guess what. The official KRDK site has spoilers for all the episodes now. All the way up to episode #40. Go read at your own risk. Mind you, there's no synopsis for episode #34.

Well the site admins are idiots for doing that.

But after reading those spoilers, I'm more excited than ever before. I'd love to see how this turns out.
 
Well the site admins are idiots for doing that.

But after reading those spoilers, I'm more excited than ever before. I'd love to see how this turns out.
Same here.

I don't mind the summaries all that much. I care for how it's arranged visually which I'm sure won't be too bad.
​
 
I hope after Dragon Knight ends they show it again on a daily strip. I know 4kids can't do that, but maybe another network like cartoon network or someone else can. I've heard that some shows become hits after it's shown daily after school. One can hope...
 
^

That reminds me of how Dragon Ball Z became popular. It did poorly weekly on syndication, but when it got picked up by Cartoon Network, it became one of the most popular anime.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top