Aoiblue
Raxbait: Hip
But all kidding aside, this show is gonna top Ryuki.
Oh, noooo.
But all kidding aside, this show is gonna top Ryuki.
Here's a proper interview of sorts with some of the cast members at the press release.
As expected, online translators don't do the article justice so anyone who can do a more legible translation is encouraged to give it a shot.
From what I can tell, engrish-y translation aside, they seem to be very interested with the work and are very happy to see this get released.
Rider of 1998 and 2009 years anniversary in January, the U.S. network CW KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT 』by『 being broadcast.
This 『Masked Rider Ryuki』 his work has been remade in the United States, under the full cooperation of the Toei production over the production cost of 20 billion yen. Brazil, Mexico and South America to determine the broadcast, sequentially in the world that TV broadcasting is scheduled to be held.
During such, finally in October 2009 from 6th CS broadcasting monopoly in determining the Toei Channel Channel! This broadcast will be broadcast in 2010 prior to the spring of terrestrial broadcasting.
Japanese dub version of the original cast as well as Mr. Satoshi Matsuda, Mr. Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mr. Koji Yusa, Mr. Tomokazu Sugita, Haga Yuria's voice and popularity as Mr. Hiroshi Kamiya, Kenji Matsuda's well-known series like Kamen Rider The cast is well cast, the actors and anime fans of attention.
During such, its production press conference was held dub version of this work, aligned to face the main cast.
――KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT - First, 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 Please tell us what you think was read.
Taylor kit (Raidadoragonnaito mask)'s role Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Suzuki below): Thank so let me see a fresh mind. Getting played their thinking and planning what you'll have to guess which voice "work" and as far as, we successfully blend and enjoyed watching me very happy as their downtown Rider fan.
Len (Raidauingunaito mask)'s role Satoshi Matsuda (Matsuda Satoshi below): I was actually seven years ago 『Masked Rider Ryuki』 was chosen to appear in it. "Rider" is a cultural one, "hallmark" I think it has established himself as. It is interesting to remake itself and that the staff of the United States works with such sensitivity, one from the story, I also see many exciting moments as the cast put a voice perspective, it is concerned about this destination.
Young Maya's role Yuria Haga (Haga below):Remashita with a fresh mind and really look at first feel like they are watching the drama overseas, but I know my Rider in it the transformation are fighting, it is interesting that I could work as an enjoyed regular viewers.
Lansing, Drew (Raidatoruku mask) Yusa Koji's role (Yusa below): The first video I saw, "Rider 10 anniversary" It was a promotional video. Colonies that can cast yourself, but I did not expect, CG and I felt a punch made of something else. The actual dubbing 』and『 Masked Rider Ryuki interesting part is that Japan is portrayed in a different sensibility.
Toreidomoa James (Strike Rider), Sugita Tomokazu's role (Sugita below): The combined picture that the new remake of the Japanese, the former Rangers 『" are reminiscent of the contents were. Difference is that rather than look for it to become better integrated, and I think the most interesting is that with a little charm.
Chris Ramirez (Sting Rider) Mr. Hiroshi Kamiya role (Kamiya below): But that was reflected on the screen Rider since I was less familiar, they have established a foreign drama, were excited after a long time.
Grant Staley (Raidakyamo mask)'s role Kenji Matsuda (Matsuda Satoshi below): preparation for dubbing DVD to watch as usual, one has in common is more fun then I remember that it's working. The actor's overall muscular, powerful impression Amerikarashii received.
- Suzuki has been the experience is that the dubbing of the first Kamen Rider series.
Suzuki: Personally "makeover" that I wanted to say, that's close to the original sound like "KAMEN RIDER!" Must say, "transform" the director said many things and I can not say There was also the overlap of the number of KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT 』and『 talk it all came as a personality, I think I did well.
I liked the rider from a young age, into this industry, "which riders" that will not bet out on Ijimetai the Phantom Rider, was also the feeling that, I could be a rider I did not quite complete transformation scene is reviewed several times, was Kami締Me joy. - A question to Mr. Satoshi Matsuda. Feedback was again playing the voice of Ren?
Matsuda Satoshi: First, Kamen Rider Ryuki to make reset is more than seven years when, because their works have been returned to Japan, thank you Len voice, talking to me and I I was glad to. The almost "Please Let me do this one!" Was the reply.… It really helped alleviate some of the feelings ....
KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT to the set has also changed slightly, and my role but I have 20 people doing it about twice as strong (laughs), I used to love 』to『 Masked Rider Ryuki the feeling that, you have the feeling that he loves the role Akiyama Ren has chosen to let into the feeling of playing in an entirely new work.
――555, Ms. Haga 『Masked Rider Kiva』 had also been cast to play the voice and feelings of the heroine when the decision this time?
Haga: Also I never imagined so soon, "Rider" to be involved in and did not think so, when was pleased to tell you the honest. Since that did voice work to be done now, while there also vague anxiety, that can be encouraged by the staff's work in the familiar face, my reading we may place a new challenge is very glad that you have.
- Also says Matsuda, 』『 Masked Rider Hibiki Kamen Rider Kiva was 』appeared. Different roles and have played so far?
Matsuda Ken: The first people of color I was happy with our chosen edge. Role you have played so far, but I let the characters were masculine, that's a totally different character, I enjoyed the work I had forgotten to pull out my drawers.
―― Mr. Yusa, Mr. Kamiya, also Sugita, I think you can simply tell us your enthusiasm for this work.
Yusa: Kamen Rider Den 『you for your』 Uratarosu Let me do the role in that, in the role as there was a liar. Drew will play is a scammer, I have, I called a very human-like, I'm a person is a snob. Ku plays the fool around with anyone who has.
Kamiya: I'm still before you actually participate in the dubbing of this story. It is now looking forward to going to the scene. The Movie Farewell Kamen Rider Den is a little bit as we have participated in Brackish, and now I am glad to be here in a different form.
Sugita: My role is played by the JTC Maru handedly hacker known that they are called. Maya and I only talk at this stage is a heroine. However, long phone "can not speak anymore. I meet" and eagerly Ita want, and they think there is a crisis or feeling desperate that they have the future, in what became involved in a story in the form that is what is thought. It was Kamen Rider Kiva 』to『 Kibatto dub does finally become a man, I think (laughs). I also do not know yet whether a villain, as I look forward to the future development of the play.
- Is the dubbing in the past, where interest is what?
Suzuki: Personally, when you kick the Dragon Knight Rider, I put in about persistent improvisation. When you have just finished showing that they are put are erased much of the improvisation. Scene that has been fighting a lot and put breath, thinking I have played and links to everyone in the audience from feeling Kit is the attention you want.
Matsuda Satoshi: the whole story, because I want to see the emotional expressions of Len intensive interaction with the kit. Personally, see Rider Ryuki 』is coming up throughout the battle scenes are original. The battle scene is a scene of exposure to the voices that once, seven years ago, so this is a different feeling in someone's voice, I think you'll enjoy there.
Haga: Maya Anyway, I speak it better. The girl let out a blue streak and extremely emotional. Working in a bookstore in the Maya scene is interesting because the tempo is good and sharp Trent and Lacey, I also want to see there.
Yusa: As Drew is that I have related concerns with Mr. Otsuka plays a Zeibiakkusu Yoshitada. (Zeibiakkusu is) is a person that I pass the card deck, or a delicate relationship with him, the mouth is "have faith" to see subtle relationships in the calculation that he keeps getting better with each other I hope Later, because people are too simple kit, you have surely seen the "O Kit!" I think there are many more. I want so I think they are looking forward to involving as many come with the kit and Drew like that.
Sugita: they like to play him in the face of Trent Yuki Kaji-kun, "American children meet the voice of Kaji-kun!" I had a laugh and a sympathetic and who is the only one Tatsuhisa is (laughs).
Kamiya: I think all the interest coming out of my scene!
Matsuda Takashi: because you do not want that on a regular still hanging in fact, I just want that they do not miss out on me.
- Finally, a thank you message to everyone in the van.
KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT
Suzuki: This time, Ryuki 『a』 reborn under a new work called 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 now have the pleasure to work that involve staff, etc. Haare challenges on a new original work, we have been hard to make the work get together to look forward to the weekly broadcast. Come and thrill to the chest with a kid, I think you'll sit in front of the TV.
Matsuda Satoshi: Kamen Rider Ryuki: 『I』 is great to be broadcast around the world has been remade abroad. I think you are happy in itself, we have chosen such Wara work as an actor, I do not look forward to every night before dubbing. I am so happy, so fun to travel and see new scenes are played while Kami締Me the feeling that many people would like to see any person.
The Rider fans were once enjoyable, of course, because I think that is also fun to work any other way, thank you!
- Thank you!
Broadcast information
『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』
October 6 16:00 Toei channel broadcasting from the start!
: Regular broadcasts:
:16:00~17:00 Tuesdays: 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
: Rebroadcast:
:18:00~19:00 Every Thursday: 18:00 to 19:00
:11:00~12:00 Every Sunday: 11:00 ~ 12:00
:8:00~9:00 Thursdays: 8:00 to 9:00
【STAFF】 [STAFF]
FUMIO SEBATA、YASUO MATSUO、TAKEYUKI SUZUKI、AKI KOMINE
Executive Producer: FUMIO SEBATA, YASUO MATSUO, TAKEYUKI SUZUKI (Toei), AKI KOMINE
NATHAN LONG:STEVE WANG、MICHAEL WANG
Screenplay: NATHAN LONG another coach: STEVE WANG, MICHAEL WANG STAFF other [Japanese dubbed]
Producer: Shinichiro Shirakura, Takebe
Naomi Director: Hitoshi Taguchi, Hiroshi Takahashi
[CAST]
Taylor kit (Raidadoragonnaito mask): Len Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Raidauingunaito mask): Young Mayan Satoshi Matsuda: Lansing Drew Yuria Haga (Raidatoruku mask): James Toreidomoa Kouji Yusa (Strike Rider): Chris Ramirez Tomokazu Sugita (Sting Rider): Staley Grant Hiroshi Kamiya (Raidakyamo mask): Richie Preston Kenji Matsuda (Raidainsaiza mask): Brad Barrett Hiroki Takahashi (Trust Rider): Yuburon Shouma Yamamoto: Trent Moseley Koyama Tsuyoshi (a friend of Maya): Lacey Sheridan Yuki Kaji (a friend of Maya): Frank Taylor Yuka Komatsu (father of the kit): Zeibiakkusu Rikiya Koyama: Yoshitada Otsuka
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And here's the full (more or less), translated (more or less) Broadcast Information:
『Kamen Rider Dragon Knight』
Starts broadcasting on October 6 16:00 on Toei channel.
Regular broadcasts:
Tuesdays: 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Rebroadcast:
Every Thursday: 18:00 to 19:00
Every Sunday: 11:00 ~ 12:00
Thursdays: 8:00 to 9:00
[STAFF]
Executive Producer: Fumio Sebata, Yasuo Matsuo, Takeyuki Suzuki (Toei), Aki Komine
Screenplay: Nathan Long
Director: Steve Wang, Michael Wang
[DUBBED STAFF]
Producer: Shinichiro Shirakura, Takebe Naomi
Director: Hitoshi Taguchi, Hiroshi Takahashi
[CAST]
Kit Taylor (Rider Dragon Knight): Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Len (Rider Wing Knight): Satoshi Matsuda
Maya Young: Yuria Haga
Drew Lansing (Rider Torque): Kouji Yusa
James Trademore (Rider Strike): Tomokazu Sugita
Chris Ramirez (Rider Sting): Hiroshi Kamiya
Grant Staley (Rider Camo): Kenji Matsuda
Ritchie Preston (Rider Incisor): Hiroki Takahashi
Brad Barrett (Rider Thrust): Shouma Yamamoto
Eubulon: Koyama Takeshi
Trent Moseley (a friend of Maya): Yuki Kaji
Lacey Sheridan (friend of Maya): Yuka Komatsu
Frank Taylor (Kit's father): Rikiya Koyama
Xaviax: Yoshitada Otsuka
Translated to the best of my ability.
Rider of 1998 and 2009 years anniversary in January, the U.S. network CW KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT 』by『 being broadcast.
This 『Masked Rider Ryuki』 his work has been remade in the United States, under the full cooperation of the Toei production over the production cost of 20 billion yen. Brazil, Mexico and South America to determine the broadcast, sequentially in the world that TV broadcasting is scheduled to be held.
During such, finally in October 2009 from 6th CS broadcasting monopoly in determining the Toei Channel Channel! This broadcast will be broadcast in 2010 prior to the spring of terrestrial broadcasting.
Japanese dub version of the original cast as well as Mr. Satoshi Matsuda, Mr. Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mr. Koji Yusa, Mr. Tomokazu Sugita, Haga Yuria's voice and popularity as Mr. Hiroshi Kamiya, Kenji Matsuda's well-known series like Kamen Rider The cast is well cast, the actors and anime fans of attention.
During such, its production press conference was held dub version of this work, aligned to face the main cast.
――KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT - First, 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 Please tell us what you think was read.
Taylor kit (Raidadoragonnaito mask)'s role Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Suzuki below): Thank so let me see a fresh mind. Getting played their thinking and planning what you'll have to guess which voice "work" and as far as, we successfully blend and enjoyed watching me very happy as their downtown Rider fan.
Len (Raidauingunaito mask)'s role Satoshi Matsuda (Matsuda Satoshi below): I was actually seven years ago 『Masked Rider Ryuki』 was chosen to appear in it. "Rider" is a cultural one, "hallmark" I think it has established himself as. It is interesting to remake itself and that the staff of the United States works with such sensitivity, one from the story, I also see many exciting moments as the cast put a voice perspective, it is concerned about this destination.
Young Maya's role Yuria Haga (Haga below):Remashita with a fresh mind and really look at first feel like they are watching the drama overseas, but I know my Rider in it the transformation are fighting, it is interesting that I could work as an enjoyed regular viewers.
Lansing, Drew (Raidatoruku mask) Yusa Koji's role (Yusa below): The first video I saw, "Rider 10 anniversary" It was a promotional video. Colonies that can cast yourself, but I did not expect, CG and I felt a punch made of something else. The actual dubbing 』and『 Masked Rider Ryuki interesting part is that Japan is portrayed in a different sensibility.
Toreidomoa James (Strike Rider), Sugita Tomokazu's role (Sugita below): The combined picture that the new remake of the Japanese, the former Rangers 『" are reminiscent of the contents were. Difference is that rather than look for it to become better integrated, and I think the most interesting is that with a little charm.
Chris Ramirez (Sting Rider) Mr. Hiroshi Kamiya role (Kamiya below): But that was reflected on the screen Rider since I was less familiar, they have established a foreign drama, were excited after a long time.
Grant Staley (Raidakyamo mask)'s role Kenji Matsuda (Matsuda Satoshi below): preparation for dubbing DVD to watch as usual, one has in common is more fun then I remember that it's working. The actor's overall muscular, powerful impression Amerikarashii received.
- Suzuki has been the experience is that the dubbing of the first Kamen Rider series.
Suzuki: Personally "makeover" that I wanted to say, that's close to the original sound like "KAMEN RIDER!" Must say, "transform" the director said many things and I can not say There was also the overlap of the number of KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT 』and『 talk it all came as a personality, I think I did well.
I liked the rider from a young age, into this industry, "which riders" that will not bet out on Ijimetai the Phantom Rider, was also the feeling that, I could be a rider I did not quite complete transformation scene is reviewed several times, was Kami締Me joy. - A question to Mr. Satoshi Matsuda. Feedback was again playing the voice of Ren?
Matsuda Satoshi: First, Kamen Rider Ryuki to make reset is more than seven years when, because their works have been returned to Japan, thank you Len voice, talking to me and I I was glad to. The almost "Please Let me do this one!" Was the reply.… It really helped alleviate some of the feelings ....
KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT to the set has also changed slightly, and my role but I have 20 people doing it about twice as strong (laughs), I used to love 』to『 Masked Rider Ryuki the feeling that, you have the feeling that he loves the role Akiyama Ren has chosen to let into the feeling of playing in an entirely new work.
――555, Ms. Haga 『Masked Rider Kiva』 had also been cast to play the voice and feelings of the heroine when the decision this time?
Haga: Also I never imagined so soon, "Rider" to be involved in and did not think so, when was pleased to tell you the honest. Since that did voice work to be done now, while there also vague anxiety, that can be encouraged by the staff's work in the familiar face, my reading we may place a new challenge is very glad that you have.
- Also says Matsuda, 』『 Masked Rider Hibiki Kamen Rider Kiva was 』appeared. Different roles and have played so far?
Matsuda Ken: The first people of color I was happy with our chosen edge. Role you have played so far, but I let the characters were masculine, that's a totally different character, I enjoyed the work I had forgotten to pull out my drawers.
―― Mr. Yusa, Mr. Kamiya, also Sugita, I think you can simply tell us your enthusiasm for this work.
Yusa: Kamen Rider Den 『you for your』 Uratarosu Let me do the role in that, in the role as there was a liar. Drew will play is a scammer, I have, I called a very human-like, I'm a person is a snob. Ku plays the fool around with anyone who has.
Kamiya: I'm still before you actually participate in the dubbing of this story. It is now looking forward to going to the scene. The Movie Farewell Kamen Rider Den is a little bit as we have participated in Brackish, and now I am glad to be here in a different form.
Sugita: My role is played by the JTC Maru handedly hacker known that they are called. Maya and I only talk at this stage is a heroine. However, long phone "can not speak anymore. I meet" and eagerly Ita want, and they think there is a crisis or feeling desperate that they have the future, in what became involved in a story in the form that is what is thought. It was Kamen Rider Kiva 』to『 Kibatto dub does finally become a man, I think (laughs). I also do not know yet whether a villain, as I look forward to the future development of the play.
- Is the dubbing in the past, where interest is what?
Suzuki: Personally, when you kick the Dragon Knight Rider, I put in about persistent improvisation. When you have just finished showing that they are put are erased much of the improvisation. Scene that has been fighting a lot and put breath, thinking I have played and links to everyone in the audience from feeling Kit is the attention you want.
Matsuda Satoshi: the whole story, because I want to see the emotional expressions of Len intensive interaction with the kit. Personally, see Rider Ryuki 』is coming up throughout the battle scenes are original. The battle scene is a scene of exposure to the voices that once, seven years ago, so this is a different feeling in someone's voice, I think you'll enjoy there.
Haga: Maya Anyway, I speak it better. The girl let out a blue streak and extremely emotional. Working in a bookstore in the Maya scene is interesting because the tempo is good and sharp Trent and Lacey, I also want to see there.
Yusa: As Drew is that I have related concerns with Mr. Otsuka plays a Zeibiakkusu Yoshitada. (Zeibiakkusu is) is a person that I pass the card deck, or a delicate relationship with him, the mouth is "have faith" to see subtle relationships in the calculation that he keeps getting better with each other I hope Later, because people are too simple kit, you have surely seen the "O Kit!" I think there are many more. I want so I think they are looking forward to involving as many come with the kit and Drew like that.
Sugita: they like to play him in the face of Trent Yuki Kaji-kun, "American children meet the voice of Kaji-kun!" I had a laugh and a sympathetic and who is the only one Tatsuhisa is (laughs).
Kamiya: I think all the interest coming out of my scene!
Matsuda Takashi: because you do not want that on a regular still hanging in fact, I just want that they do not miss out on me.
- Finally, a thank you message to everyone in the van.
KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT
Suzuki: This time, Ryuki 『a』 reborn under a new work called 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 now have the pleasure to work that involve staff, etc. Haare challenges on a new original work, we have been hard to make the work get together to look forward to the weekly broadcast. Come and thrill to the chest with a kid, I think you'll sit in front of the TV.
Matsuda Satoshi: Kamen Rider Ryuki: 『I』 is great to be broadcast around the world has been remade abroad. I think you are happy in itself, we have chosen such Wara work as an actor, I do not look forward to every night before dubbing. I am so happy, so fun to travel and see new scenes are played while Kami締Me the feeling that many people would like to see any person.
The Rider fans were once enjoyable, of course, because I think that is also fun to work any other way, thank you!
- Thank you!
Broadcast information
『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』 『KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT』
October 6 16:00 Toei channel broadcasting from the start!
: Regular broadcasts:
:16:00~17:00 Tuesdays: 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
: Rebroadcast:
:18:00~19:00 Every Thursday: 18:00 to 19:00
:11:00~12:00 Every Sunday: 11:00 ~ 12:00
:8:00~9:00 Thursdays: 8:00 to 9:00
【STAFF】 [STAFF]
FUMIO SEBATA、YASUO MATSUO、TAKEYUKI SUZUKI、AKI KOMINE
Executive Producer: FUMIO SEBATA, YASUO MATSUO, TAKEYUKI SUZUKI (Toei), AKI KOMINE
NATHAN LONG:STEVE WANG、MICHAEL WANG
Screenplay: NATHAN LONG another coach: STEVE WANG, MICHAEL WANG STAFF other [Japanese dubbed]
Producer: Shinichiro Shirakura, Takebe
Naomi Director: Hitoshi Taguchi, Hiroshi Takahashi
[CAST]
Taylor kit (Raidadoragonnaito mask): Len Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Raidauingunaito mask): Young Mayan Satoshi Matsuda: Lansing Drew Yuria Haga (Raidatoruku mask): James Toreidomoa Kouji Yusa (Strike Rider): Chris Ramirez Tomokazu Sugita (Sting Rider): Staley Grant Hiroshi Kamiya (Raidakyamo mask): Richie Preston Kenji Matsuda (Raidainsaiza mask): Brad Barrett Hiroki Takahashi (Trust Rider): Yuburon Shouma Yamamoto: Trent Moseley Koyama Tsuyoshi (a friend of Maya): Lacey Sheridan Yuki Kaji (a friend of Maya): Frank Taylor Yuka Komatsu (father of the kit): Zeibiakkusu Rikiya Koyama: Yoshitada Otsuka
Okay like 4th pic from the bottom. Is that....Mari-chan?
Anyway I like the name Rider Dragon Knight and Rider Wing Knight.
so who thinks Japan will be getting episodes ahead of america?
Okay like 4th pic from the bottom. Is that....Mari-chan?
Anyway I like the name Rider Dragon Knight and Rider Wing Knight.
Yep, that's Yuria Haga (Mari from Faiz/Mio from Kiva). She'll be voice acting for Maya.
And, no, they aren't called "Rider X", that's just the way I transcribed it. The cast list originally jumped around from "Raidadoragonnaito mask" to "Sting Rider" as you can see in the translated article above. I fiddled with it to make it look more uniform and get the point across quickly, as it's alot of information. They still likely are called "Kamen Rider X" and what not as they are in the regular format of the show.
Interesting that the list has "Taylor Kit" and "Lansing Drew" and then has "Chris Ramirez" and "Grant Staley" in the original Japanese article. I wonder if there is a reason for that or if the Google translator just randomly altered the names around.
Wait!
Why "RiderDragon Knight Mask"?