Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Agreed.

the music really doesnt seem to fit the scene.

I will never understand the US's need to put music on every part of everything.
 
* Emerges from the Dark Abyss because no one has seen or heard from him in Months*





Wait for it guys, the show is going to be like no other out there
 
"Huggles the Kagami, gropes the package*

Oh I have no doubt about that. I remember someone saying that the preformances were sorta wooden in the beginning, especially Matt Mullen's, I can't wait til about mid series when everything starts picking up.
 
And did Len/Matt Mullins say "KAMEN RIDER" once more? Well

Quoted from the song "I'll be There"

"Just call my name and I will be there" and Kamen Rider came to surface.
 
Soooo what episode is it this week ?.. #2 I hope by now right?

Sorry but ... someone please hurry the **** up with a megaupload link or something for those not in the states :D:D LOL thank you!
 
Soooo what episode is it this week ?.. #2 I hope by now right?

Sorry but ... someone please hurry the **** up with a megaupload link or something for those not in the states :D:D LOL thank you!

Yeah! 2 days in your (I mean US HJU users) TVs it will come and that is CONTRACT THE DRAGON. May anyone please upload this episode on M.U. when it aired. Please (ONEGAI SHIMASS)!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top