Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Uh oh, you guys aren't gonna be very happy about this:



Credit to PA for posting this on Rangerboard.

Damn....:shakefist

ohyeahs.jpg

picardsighln5.jpg
 
[hide]http://www.youtube.com/user/Gaia257

If anyone hasn't seen the episodes from Brazil yet, somebody uploaded them on YouTube.[/hide]

Damn! Those spoilers are so full of EPIC WIN!!!


Try looking on their website. Not all Toys 'R Us stores have the same toys. One store can be smaller or bigger than the other.

[URL]http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=kamen%20rider&origkw=kamen%20rider&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1[/URL]

WOW! I wanna order one of those. They are much cheaper there. Man! Got to earn dollars. I'm serious. If I earn around $1000 in 5 months, then

[hide]KRDK MERCHANDISEGASM!!![/hide]

Uh oh, you guys aren't gonna be very happy about this:



Credit to PA for posting this on Rangerboard.


:( >:( >8(
DrHouseFacepalm.avif


God damnit can we stop with the Picard facepalm? Its getting ridiculous...

:laugh:Hehehe!
Will this do?

[hide]
thworf1.gif
[/hide]

There's only like 800 available facepalm pics, okay? Picard can be the only one!

Well, I suggest we now add this one!
A hundred facepalms worth 100 points.

EDIT: FIXED!
 
Last edited:
You screwed up the link.

Here

I fixed it now:thumbs:

BTW, let's go back to the thread shall we?

Ahem... The way this show is going, I am now having an upbeat of this sensation that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight's upcoming episodes will surely crack my screens again and again. This show is so vivid and so unpredictable as to what will happen next. Taking for granted that we haven't seen those Brazilian/Portuguese dubbed Kamen Rider Dragon Knight spoilers, then I say "KRDK, YOU ARE THE ADAPTATION I'VE BEEN LONGING TO SEE"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top