Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Search for the Dragon" Talk Up!

It's obvious I can see into the future of this 'Uncommon Kamen Ridur' hur hur hur.

Its a 3 1/2 out of 5. Acting could be better, transitions were a little weak, lol at the iron man droins, and uh what else -- the female lead? She acts too hard.

So

- Unconvincing female lead
- Mr. Anderson returns
- Iron Man w/X Wings x 10
- More convincing I wasn't born knowing karate lead
- One funny moment
- Too much happening at once. Way too much. I know this is for kids and all but I don't suffer from ADD/ADHD so a slower pace in plot would be very much appreciated.

And its true, if they can turn LA into Miami they can turn LA into Tokyo.

inb4 iron man droins are from ryuki
 
Chrono, no offence but calm down before you have a heart attack.

Thanks for the concern. I am just so energetically excited by what I have seen so far as this American Tokusatsu we are now watching was as good as it's Japanese version in it's first episode. So this is it. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ROCKS A LOT.
 
I'm a newb...yadiyadiya....but anyways onto the point of this episode.

I voted a 4 because it wasn't the best episode but it wasn't the worst episode, I would have liked better transitions of the US to Japan footage and a better henshin call then just "Kamen Rider". The acting to me was pretty well done or atleast better than some Disney actors. Len was kick-ass, Maya is freaking HOT but why no Xaviax or any of the other baddy riders? Plus i'm guessing that Femme will be that girl we see in this trailer on her bike saying "Lets Go Hunting"? Plus if that is her, any guesses on when she'll appear?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6cK8hCUx80"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6cK8hCUx80[/ame]


P.S. Why is Femme not in any of the promo's like the actual rider Femme not her Human actor?
 
Last edited:
I'm a newb...yadiyadiya....but anyways onto the point of this episode.

I voted a 4 because it wasn't the best episode but it wasn't the worst episode, I would have liked better transitions of the US to Japan footage and a better henshin call then just "Kamen Rider". The acting to me was pretty well done or atleast better than some Disney actors. Len was kick-ass, Maya is freaking HOT but why no Xaviax or any of the other baddy riders? Plus i'm guessing that Femme will be that girl we see in this trailer on her bike saying "Lets Go Hunting"? Plus if that is her, any guesses on when she'll appear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6cK8hCUx80


P.S. Why is Femme not in any of the promo's like the actual rider Femme not her Human actor?
i thought she was?
 
I'm a newb...yadiyadiya....but anyways onto the point of this episode.

I voted a 4 because it wasn't the best episode but it wasn't the worst episode, I would have liked better transitions of the US to Japan footage and a better henshin call then just "Kamen Rider". The acting to me was pretty well done or atleast better than some Disney actors. Len was kick-ass, Maya is freaking HOT but why no Xaviax or any of the other baddy riders? Plus i'm guessing that Femme will be that girl we see in this trailer on her bike saying "Lets Go Hunting"? Plus if that is her, any guesses on when she'll appear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6cK8hCUx80


P.S. Why is Femme not in any of the promo's like the actual rider Femme not her Human actor?

Order, so she's not going to be in the show for awhile.
 
Thanks for the concern. I am just so energetically excited by what I have seen so far as this American Tokusatsu we are now watching was as good as it's Japanese version in it's first episode. So this is it. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ROCKS A LOT.

And next time, don't say 'jap', got that?
 
I saw the first 6 minutes on YouTube and from what I saw, it's not too bad although to be honest, the theme song was a bit crap and the makers of the show should have got the Mighty RAW in to write one as his stuff is really good.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top