Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Search for the Dragon" Talk Up!

Sorry, newb question but what do you mean By Order oh and I'm starting to like the theme song now......

Well in the JPnese counterpart Kamen Rider Ryuki all the Riders came gradually. One by one.

With Dragon Knight They have to follow the order they came in. They can come as slow or fast as Adness wants though. For femme, she can come anytime but being a rider should be in order.
 
The first episode wasn't bad. Steve Wang did a excellent job bringing Kamen Rider back to the States. I like the theme song by the way. The acting was decent. I give it a 4/5. Good so far I hope it gets better.
 
Wow, I'm actually suprised at how good the episode was. Only bit I can complain about was the fact that it was very obvious the person playing Kit can't fight and they had to use a stunt double. Other than that I loved it, having Matt Mullins fight was awesome to watch as usual.
The theme song, a little cheesy, but its still cool.
 
Just finished watching it (God I love Tivo) and I enjoyed it. Good mix of new footage and footage from Ryuki. I was also suprised to see that Victoria Jackson was part of the cast. Looks like it's going to be a fun show and I'm now regretting giving my Avent decks to Faded so I can stand in front of the mirror.
 
Any HD/HQ versions? If you do, please send it to VEOH, Veoh is the better compared to Youtube, for the graphics are more evenly distributed and no like a spreaded cheese, I mean Youtube was fine, but the details are lacking. So may it be uploaded to Veoh soon.
 
I liked it enough for me to download Episode 2, thought the overall performances were solid. But wtf was the DP thinking when he lit the series? It seems like he's trying to go for a dark and brooding city look, but this is a Saturday morning shows for kids, the look doesn't work if the characters, acting and dialogue doesn't match.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top