Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Kamen Rider Thrust" Talk Up!

I'm looking forward to the new ep. But I think the writers could come up with more original ep titles then "Kamen Rider _____".

I wanna see more of Strike.
 
It's about damn time Kit figured out what Torque was up to. The fights weren't as awesome this time, though. Len is a beast for fighting through all that. 4/5
 
I knew you people beat me to it. Anyways I'll wait till tomorrow strikes. It's 11 PM (Beijing, Hong Kong and Manila Time) here. So I'll wait till someone ups it on the net. :thumbs:
 
Remember how everyone was worried about how the story seemed like it was going to just be Dragon Knight and Wing Knight vs. the other riders. You know, a typical good vs. evil scenario?

We were WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

I like how they said how this is a war. Double meaning huh?

This takes me back to the good ole PR days of waking up and watching new episodes!!!. *creams pants*
I know. I haven't felt like this in a long time (minus the creams pants part lol)
 
Last edited:
It's about damn time Kit figured out what Torque was up to. The fights weren't as awesome this time, though. Len is a beast for fighting through all that. 4/5

And it only took him what? 3 episodes to figure it out?


It's a shame Camo never got to do much though, in the amount of time he was shown
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top