Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he cares, if he did, he would have been behind the show and he could have avoided this

so, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about the show

You really don't know how things work do you? The cast and crew of married with children didn't know they were canceled until they read it in TV guide. I mean I know you are DK SUCKS and stuff, but come on.
 
I emailed Adness Entertainment and so far, I haven't gotten a reply yet. This is their email.

[email protected]

I also PMed 4KidsTV on YouTube. They haven't replied either.

We REALLY need a solid confirmation on this.
 
If I were them, no matter how pissed I am, there's no way I can just stop the show while there're 2 or 1 episode(s) left :S.
Unless I want a straight "onore dikeido/4kids/rickrollers/whatever" right on my face.
 
I dont get it. Are they TRYING to go out of business?!

Since I knew that having Dragon knight on CW4kids would be that bad! Knew it from the very beginning that they're not going to airing the final two episodes left. 4kids won't be around much longer..I'll be here to watching lighting strike down their building that being burning up!

DAMN YOU, 4KIDS! Please..get out of our lives for good! You're an eyesore now! :shakefist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top