Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Battle Club" Talk Up!

Punk

#MissionMiami
Don't miss it on TheCW4Kids at 11:30am or else, you'll will get Thrusted by a Kamen Rider. Prison Style.
 
This is exactly why I think the threads should be locked until after the episode airs, or the polls not added until after the episode airs.
 
The info on my DTV guide says "Kit learns a startling secret about the Advent Decks"

Hmmm...wonder what that could be...
 
because waiting untill the episode airs is going to change my vote?! This entire series has kicked ass so far honestly I don't see that changing for future episodes :P Even if it does suck I still enjoy getting a kick of what they do with the japanese series &how they mix everything up from random episodes!
 
The first episode of American Super Hero Time along with the premiere episodes of Power Rangers RPM. ^_^
 
I'm interested in seeing the ratings for American Super Hero Time, as opposed to Japanese Super Hero Time...

Also why doesnt Japan ever do hour premieres of toku?
 
my gawd, why must ppl vote? Are they that stupid? It could suck for all we know.

Watever, I hope my theory is right when this airs tommorow.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top