According to what Dukemon22 just read, the flu is going around the Shinkenger cast and staff, and it's apparently hitting them pretty hard. According to the info, 3 of the cast have the flu, and the scheduling is sort of at a standstill right now.
According to what I've just read, the flu is going around the Shinkenger cast and staff, and it's apparently hitting them pretty hard. According to the info, 3 of the cast have the flu, and the scheduling is sort of at a standstill right now.
Early afternoon I downloaded the Climax Heores W game. As for the game, it works. I just burned it with IMGBURN and 40 minutes later it was done.
On my WII I used Neogamma R7 with CIOS249.
I only played the game for a few minutes(up to Magma Dopant)
Second time I played a japanese game. Hurricanger was first. It was awesome to finally play a Kamen Rider game that I also watched. I got a kick out of all the usual sounds( Heato Metal!)
Now i've got to figure out the controls and the interface since it's all Japanese *gasp*
All of a sudden i'd change from Luna metal to Luna Trigger. Magma Dopant was corning me than I suddenly changed to Luna Trigger and blasted him in the gut.
Early afternoon I downloaded the Climax Heores W game. As for the game, it works. I just burned it with IMGBURN and 40 minutes later it was done.
On my WII I used Neogamma R7 with CIOS249.
I only played the game for a few minutes(up to Magma Dopant)
Second time I played a japanese game. Hurricanger was first. It was awesome to finally play a Kamen Rider game that I also watched. I got a kick out of all the usual sounds( Heato Metal!)
Now i've got to figure out the controls and the interface since it's all Japanese *gasp*
All of a sudden i'd change from Luna metal to Luna Trigger. Magma Dopant was corning me than I suddenly changed to Luna Trigger and blasted him in the gut.