XenonVincent777 School Days Nov 20, 2009 #711 alternate-zer0 said: Phillip looks cool now Click to expand... Looks like Philip's gonna kick some serious ass:buttrock: Smooth Criminal....Double Style! Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
alternate-zer0 said: Phillip looks cool now Click to expand... Looks like Philip's gonna kick some serious ass:buttrock: Smooth Criminal....Double Style!
Lynxara Nice post!! Nov 20, 2009 #712 Those masked mooks are totally awesome-looking. I hope we get to see them in the show.
W wildwolf Member Nov 20, 2009 #713 Those enemy grunts confronting Shotaro's boss are called Masquerade Dopants.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Nov 20, 2009 #714 Gold Samurai said: Begins Night Click to expand... So there we have it folks, the confirmed picture of PGSM Sailor Moon's actress is a part of this movie as well. And the chick above "Sailor Moon" looks hot too :thumbs:
Gold Samurai said: Begins Night Click to expand... So there we have it folks, the confirmed picture of PGSM Sailor Moon's actress is a part of this movie as well. And the chick above "Sailor Moon" looks hot too :thumbs:
GekiBlack Red Falcon Nov 20, 2009 #715 alternate-zer0 said: Phillip looks cool now Click to expand... Philip = :castlerock:
Ryulong Member Nov 20, 2009 #716 big_j_ny said: So there we have it folks, the confirmed picture of PGSM Sailor Moon's actress is a part of this movie as well. Click to expand... I thought this was pretty much considered a fact, based on the fact Miyu Sawai's name has appeared in all promotional material.
big_j_ny said: So there we have it folks, the confirmed picture of PGSM Sailor Moon's actress is a part of this movie as well. Click to expand... I thought this was pretty much considered a fact, based on the fact Miyu Sawai's name has appeared in all promotional material.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Nov 20, 2009 #717 Ryulong said: I thought this was pretty much considered a fact, based on the fact Miyu Sawai's name has appeared in all promotional material. Click to expand... A majority of us can't read or speak Japanese........so it was kinda hard to tell if her name was on all the promos to confirm it
Ryulong said: I thought this was pretty much considered a fact, based on the fact Miyu Sawai's name has appeared in all promotional material. Click to expand... A majority of us can't read or speak Japanese........so it was kinda hard to tell if her name was on all the promos to confirm it
lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Nov 20, 2009 #718 GekiBlack said: Philip = :castlerock: Click to expand... YES! He looks like he'll seriously kick ass. :buttrock: I've been hoping he'd be the body of Double.
GekiBlack said: Philip = :castlerock: Click to expand... YES! He looks like he'll seriously kick ass. :buttrock: I've been hoping he'd be the body of Double.
E5150 Whatever =P Nov 20, 2009 #719 alternate-zer0 said: Phillip looks cool now Click to expand... He always looked good. People now will change its opinion because he got now a "western-badass" look.
alternate-zer0 said: Phillip looks cool now Click to expand... He always looked good. People now will change its opinion because he got now a "western-badass" look.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Nov 20, 2009 #720 XenonVincent777 said: Looks like Philip's gonna kick some serious ass:buttrock: Smooth Criminal....Double Style! Click to expand... :laugh: Now I have images in my head of Michael Jackson as Double or Skull... Lynxara said: Those masked mooks are totally awesome-looking. I hope we get to see them in the show. Click to expand... Seriously! wildwolf said: Those enemy grunts confronting Shotaro's boss are called Masquerade Dopants. Click to expand... They all use the same Memory? Hmm, like Anomalocaris had multiples copies of the Memory? :hmm:
XenonVincent777 said: Looks like Philip's gonna kick some serious ass:buttrock: Smooth Criminal....Double Style! Click to expand... :laugh: Now I have images in my head of Michael Jackson as Double or Skull... Lynxara said: Those masked mooks are totally awesome-looking. I hope we get to see them in the show. Click to expand... Seriously! wildwolf said: Those enemy grunts confronting Shotaro's boss are called Masquerade Dopants. Click to expand... They all use the same Memory? Hmm, like Anomalocaris had multiples copies of the Memory? :hmm: