KAGEKI It stinks. Jul 27, 2010 #5,002 Does anyone have a guess in what Mick's fate will be after the show ends?
Lynxara Nice post!! Jul 27, 2010 #5,003 I would be pretty amused if Akiko took Mick home with her. And made him eat her special cat food.
X Xtreme RX Member Jul 27, 2010 #5,004 Maybe he'll run-away after a memory break and return in OOO as the leader of the evil peoplez!
KAGEKI It stinks. Jul 27, 2010 #5,005 Lynxara said: I would be pretty amused if Akiko took Mick home with her. And made him eat her special cat food. Click to expand... I think that would be the second time Mick suffer from it. :laugh:
Lynxara said: I would be pretty amused if Akiko took Mick home with her. And made him eat her special cat food. Click to expand... I think that would be the second time Mick suffer from it. :laugh:
musashi03 HEROW Jul 27, 2010 #5,006 KAGEKI said: Does anyone have a guess in what Mick's fate will be after the show ends? Click to expand... I doubt they'll kill him off, PETA will be at Toei's asses in no time.
KAGEKI said: Does anyone have a guess in what Mick's fate will be after the show ends? Click to expand... I doubt they'll kill him off, PETA will be at Toei's asses in no time.
Hidden Masta Member Jul 27, 2010 #5,007 Lynxara said: I would be pretty amused if Akiko took Mick home with her. And made him eat her special cat food. Click to expand... Why does it sound like your talking about poo? Xtreme RX said: Maybe he'll run-away after a memory break and return in OOO as the leader of the evil peoplez! Click to expand... Thus a chain will start in which Mick narrowly escapes death from the main Rider every year until 10 years from now in which he reveals himself to be Great Leader.
Lynxara said: I would be pretty amused if Akiko took Mick home with her. And made him eat her special cat food. Click to expand... Why does it sound like your talking about poo? Xtreme RX said: Maybe he'll run-away after a memory break and return in OOO as the leader of the evil peoplez! Click to expand... Thus a chain will start in which Mick narrowly escapes death from the main Rider every year until 10 years from now in which he reveals himself to be Great Leader.
Lynxara Nice post!! Jul 27, 2010 #5,009 Xtreme RX said: Maybe he'll run-away after a memory break and return in OOO as the leader of the evil peoplez! Click to expand... ... huh. OOO does have a Cat Tribe....
Xtreme RX said: Maybe he'll run-away after a memory break and return in OOO as the leader of the evil peoplez! Click to expand... ... huh. OOO does have a Cat Tribe....
Vitor When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men Jul 27, 2010 #5,010 Hidden Masta said: Rattrap>Mick>Cheetos Mascot>Tigertron>Cheetor>Thundercats>Puss in Boots Click to expand... Turbo fix'd
Hidden Masta said: Rattrap>Mick>Cheetos Mascot>Tigertron>Cheetor>Thundercats>Puss in Boots Click to expand... Turbo fix'd