Kamen Rider Double: Like or Dislike

Actually, IIRC, Double won me over when he did that Twin Maximum Drive thing, because it tells me that Double brings something new to the table every so often, and even then I watched the third part to the second episodes in the arcs just to see Double pull off a new finisher. I actually thought I was gonna dislike it, from the very concept to the fact that they have a mecha that I thought was gonna be less used than Doran. I guess you could say Kiva ruined Kamen Rider for me, with all my references to it. Double and Decade fixed that for me.
 
Then they would have put the Never Seen It option.

Personally, I think they did it because someone here asked for it. lol

The ending ruined it for me, sort of. Ended with a battle on a good note, but it still felt a bit odd for me. At least it was better than 555's. 555's was like, there IS no ending, as if it got cancelled before they even got to the ending (it didn't get cancelled, I'm just saying that it felt like it). Kiva's was worse....

I can compare this ending to Den-O's. It's kinda like, even though we (the show and the viewer) part, that there's still more adventures to come.
 
Then they would have put the Never Seen It option.

Personally, I think they did it because someone here asked for it. lol

The ending ruined it for me, sort of. Ended with a battle on a good note, but it still felt a bit odd for me. At least it was better than 555's. 555's was like, there IS no ending, as if it got cancelled before they even got to the ending (it didn't get cancelled, I'm just saying that it felt like it). Kiva's was worse....

I can compare this ending to Den-O's. It's kinda like, even though we (the show and the viewer) part, that there's still more adventures to come.

The point of Faiz's ending is that there is no end. Orphenochs will eventually come into existence in the "natural" way and some of them will attack people. There had to be someone to stop them, who is Faiz, and others would want to co-exist with humans. There is no end. There's a reference to it in the song. There's the "Dilemma wa owaranai" (Dilemma will never end.)

Wanna tell us why you didn't like it man?

I forgot voters are displayed if you check before voting. :shakefist
But yeah, that's really weird.
 
I had hopes for the series when they announced the writer, I'm so glad I stuck by it. W has become my 2nd favorite Rider series, and I'm sure all of us have put W in our top 5 :)
 
The point of Faiz's ending is that there is no end. Orphenochs will eventually come into existence in the "natural" way and some of them will attack people. There had to be someone to stop them, who is Faiz, and others would want to co-exist with humans. There is no end. There's a reference to it in the song. There's the "Dilemma wa owaranai" (Dilemma will never end.)

Actually the dilemma expressed in the song is the dilemma between fighting and protecting. "Mamoru koto to tatakau koto ... dilemma wa owaranai."

Darkster said:
Who in the world would dislike Double? Someone who hasn't seen it must have voted

HE'S HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTER
 
Yeah, but that goes back to the Orphenoch and Human peace.
Apparently it was Orphen who voted against Double. :O Now there's someone else. WHY?!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top