Kamen Rider Double Forever - Gaia Memory of Fate - Discussion thread

And the OOO Cameo certainly wasn't like this:

Shadowmoon: HAHA! You destroyer of the worlds and new ultimate form that has never shown up before and is debuting now in this movie are no match for me, HAHA! Wait, a Green Rider? No a Black Rider? WTF I JUST GOT BEAT BY SOME RANDOM HALF AND HALF GUY!

Well, Kamen Rider W *is* awesome, so I think it was cool to see him beating Shadowmoon to a bloodly pulp and nailed him to the castle. Shotaro & Phillip were just showing other riders how it is done. :buttrock:
 
OOO's cameo was certainly handled better than W's.

It's like "Hey, I hear a bunch of zombies are intending to turn your whole city in a Zombie hell, you could use you a hand"

Instead of "ZOMG Phillip. Where are we? Look! There's a bunch of random masked men fighting other masked men! Let's go! Count up your crimes antagonistic silver man!"

I liked W's cameo in VS. Dai Shocker better, Shoutaro's respond to Decade and Shadowmoon arguing about what the color was hilarious, it made it seem as if he got that a lot. And it made since the he suddenly found himself there since there were Dimensional Walls popping out everywhere.
 
It's like "Hey, I hear a bunch of zombies are intending to turn your whole city in a Zombie hell, you could use you a hand"

Instead of "ZOMG Phillip. Where are we? Look! There's a bunch of random masked men fighting other masked men! Let's go! Count up your crimes antagonistic silver man!"

Because Dai-Shocker certainly hadn't been just shown to attack multiple worlds so there's no way Double could have learned about them... It was never shown how neither Eiji nor Shotaro learned about the situation before their cameos, so I don't see how one was any better than the other in that point.

If Eiji can watch Eternal's announcement off screen and somehow get one extra medal from Ankh, Shotaro can see some Dai-Shocker troops attacking and then get the other necessary information about their apparent leader from Philip.

What bothers me the most about Double's scene in All Riders is how tacked on it feels production-wise. It wasn't even recorded in the same place where the other All Riders vs Dai-Shocker scenes were done... They used the tv show rider war area for it, and the difference is really obvious. It's clear they recorded the Double scene after everything else and didn't want to go back to the movie recording area, just using the same area that would be used by the tv show some time later. I wonder if they ever got around to recording some part of that scene without Double before doing it with Double? Too bad Toei never reveals scrapped scenes like that...
 
Last edited:
Because Dai-Shocker certainly hadn't been just shown to attack multiple worlds so there's no way Double could have learned about them... It was never shown how neither Eiji nor Shotaro learned about the situation before their cameos, so I don't see how one was any better than the other in that point.

If Eiji can watch Eternal's announcement off screen and somehow get one extra medal from Ankh, Shotaro can see some Dai-Shocker troops attacking and then get the other necessary information about their apparent leader from Philip.

What bothers me the most about Double's scene in All Riders is how tacked on it feels production-wise. It wasn't even recorded in the same place where the other All Riders vs Dai-Shocker scenes were done... They used the tv show rider war area for it, and the difference is really obvious. It's clear they recorded the Double scene after everything else and didn't want to go back to the movie recording area, just using the same area that would be used by the tv show some time later. I wonder if they ever got around to recording some part of that scene without Double before doing it with Double? Too bad Toei never reveals scrapped scenes like that...
I actually did not know Double's scene were added until after the movie. I need to review that scene again.
 
I actually did not know Double's scene were added until after the movie. I need to review that scene again.

It's especially obvious right after Double leaves, when Decade and Kuuga just stand and the other Riders appear again. Even though Decade and Kuuga are only standing, they're obviously in a very different location in the shot where Double leaves and in the shot where the other Riders appear. That's probably why Double HAD to leave in the first place, rather than staying for the All Riders Kick and everything else afterwards.

I wouldn't say "until after the movie" though, because I don't know if they ever recorded that scene without Double. It might just have been one of the last scenes recorded for the movie. I just think it's obvious that they recorded that scene some time after the other scenes of the final battle vs Dai-shocker (to the point they didn't even bother returning to the movie set location and just used a tv one).
 
Last edited:
I know this is going to be off topic but is the Kamen Rider W Return: Kamen Rider Eternal out in Japan yet?
 
Okay, I just finished the Director's Cut, and it was awesome, but.......
[hide] WTH was that after the credits!? Was that Chiharu!!?
EDIT: Nvm, I rewatched the scene and the bandaged person is Shroud. WHOA! [/hide]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top