Kamen Rider, Digimon, Transfomers for sale

Rygart

Member
US buyers only thanks~

Kamen Rider
fejgvs.jpg

Kamen Rider W Dopant Gaia Memory Complete Selection (Only opened Utopia and Quetzelqulosajdkjsadlsaur) - $250

245awjm.jpg

DX Electric Eel Candroid with Cell Medal - $14

2m3hfex.jpg

Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider OOO and W, Featuring Skull: Movie War Core [Collector Edition] (Sealed, has not been opened)
$30

Transformers (shipping not included, shipping will be about $3-$5)-
j97scw.jpg

Leader Optimus Prime (2007) - $15
Voyager Optimus Prime (2007) - $8
Deluxe Cliffjumper (2007) - $5
Deluxe Bumblebee (2007) - $5
Deluxe Bumblebee [Old Camaro (has a loose left foot)] (2007) - $4
Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime/Primal - $10

Cyberverse Ark with Roller - $20

4kig5y.jpg

Human Alliance Roadbuster - $15 (Human figure included if you want it, one piece of "hair" on back of his head has stress marks.)

x396xw.jpg

Voyager Evac - $10

sytl6o.jpg

Marvel Crossovers Transformers Hulk - $10

2znx346.jpg

Beast Wars Galvatron - $20

Redakai
2envt4g.jpg

Redakai Championship Set with Extra Cards! - $25
 
Last edited:
How much is out of your price range? I could do like $65ish, the ones i see on ebay go for $69* without the case.
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in that Xros Loader. Give me about a week and a half to think it over and calculate my funds. 2 questions though. How much is shipping to California? And does it come with the instructions?
 
I'm interested in that Xros Loader. Give me about a week and a half to think it over and calculate my funds. 2 questions though. How much is shipping to California? And does it come with the instructions?

Shipping to California maybe less than or equal to $10 with tracking cause I live in CA too. I'm not sure if I have the instructions but I have the box. I can check for instructions but the Xros loader is pretty straight forward.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top