Kamen Rider Belts, Doctor Who, Digimon

I have a red and black d-tector if you are interested!
I also have a blue and gold one, but I will have to find it! xD
 
I have:

Original Digivice v2
D-3 V-mon version
D-Arc v1
D-Tector v3

These are all MISB.

I also have a MISB complete selection orga belt but that's probably out of your budget.
All of those sound awesome, give me a quote for each one over PM, same goes for the Orga, you never know when a solid paycheck hits and I may be able to take it off your hands.
For Kamen Rider related items, I have a DX Drake Zector and a FFR Decade figure.

ALSO, I forgot that I've got a Boukenger Accelular

And Generations line, all I've got is Skullgrin and Soundwave(Although, it may be hard getting this off my hands)
I actually really like the Drake Zector, but he gets no love. Give me a quote on both. I picked up Skullgrin two nights ago at Wally-world and snatched Soundwave up at release. You're talking about the Cybertronian Soundwave or like.. classic boombox soundwave?
 
I have the current Doctor Who Flight Control TARDIS MIB if you're interested for 45 shipped. I just took it out once to try it out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top